OwnHammer Studio Mix Libraries WAV Files Update

You're quite welcome, everyone!

A lot of people around here were worried.

No need to worry, this stuff just takes time. :) Putting all this together on top of everything else that I have going on right now consumed the last 3 weeks. I wish it happened faster, but, that's the reality of it. Lots of cool new stuff upcoming to look forward to after I'm able to finish the current 1x12 and 2x12 cabs, all in due time of course!

Just re-downloaded the vintage 412 studio pack,everything still looks like 11 kb,then another ultrares format exclusion folder,am i missing something???

Awesome thx much,didnt scroll down all the way initially,........just D-loaded the wav files so planning on converting when lab-cab updates...

The nebulas are for AOMdsp right?

Anyone else having a prob unzipping the Wav files? Getting an "Error 1- Operation not permitted" message...

Not here. I downloaded 4 libraries. All unzipped fine. I DL'd the Waves versions of these libs:

Modern
412-GTR_MAR-CB_MIX

Vintage
112-GTR_DLXMIX
212-GTR_BOG-SH_MIX
412-GTR_MAR-CB_MIX

Just downloaded again. Vintage opened up just fine this time, waiting on Modern now.

Instead of just "saving' them, I told the Archive Utility to process them on DL and that appears to have done the trick...

You're quite welcome, everyone!

No need to worry, this stuff just takes time. :) Putting all this together on top of everything else that I have going on right now consumed the last 3 weeks. I wish it happened faster, but, that's the reality of it. Lots of cool new stuff upcoming to look forward to after I'm able to finish the current 1x12 and 2x12 cabs, all in due time of course!

hey Kev,

is the "412-GTR_Mes_V32_STD" included in this update?

with the sh1tty connection in Mauritius, I've tried like 6-7 times to download those now, each time I have the "unexpected end of archive" message :/

with the sh1tty connection in Mauritius, I've tried like 6-7 times to download those now, each time I have the "unexpected end of archive" message :/

The same thing happened to me at first. It took about half a dozen tries. At the top right on your Ownhammer account page where you are downloading from, you can see how much of the file has downloaded. It took about five minutes for me for each file even with high speed internet. Try downloading one file at a time and waiting until that file is all the way downloaded before you try downloading the next file. That's what I had to do.

yes I'm doing this too. It takes between one and two hours from here per file and then it's corrupted.
If someone can send me the 48khz mono files, I'll send him a screenshot of my account. I guess Kevin wouldn't mind ?

yes I'm doing this too. It takes between one and two hours from here per file and then it's corrupted.
Same thing here. I've had this problem for as long as I can remember... I'm not sure which end is stopping the transfer, but it's pretty painful!

good to know i'm not the only one facing issues with downloading the wave files.
whenever i click the download button, my download indications is always 4 to 5 hours left.
after a few minutes it will then stop.
while i know it's a large file (467mb), i don't have problems downloading hd youtube files of larger size.
not sure why i am facing this..

here's what i see each time...
ownhammer_download_zps64a220d9.jpeg

this is awesome thanks Kevin!
are the V32 libraries going to get these too?

I second this question so it doesn't get lost in the mix (pun intended). My main guitar tone is a mix of the Mesa V32 and the Marshall CB Chinese V30, so I'm VERY curious to hear when and if the Mesa cab will be getting the UltraRes work done.

here's what i see each time...
ownhammer_download_zps64a220d9.jpeg

Same thing here.... I have a decent high speed connection and normally don't have problems downloading large files. I should be able to download this in about 20-30 minutes. I've tried several times and it gets to about 28MB after an hour and still says 4 hours left. I don't think it's on my end, it could be Kevin's server etc. I guess I'll try again tomorrow. Since Cab Lab isn't out, not a big deal, but when it hits I'm hoping I've got these wave files ready to go....

Good news - I'm surprised as I was expecting Cablab to be updated before the OH files became available. Hopefully it will have bulk processing capability as I counted almost 500 wav files to convert - yikes!!

Glad to hear these are now ready for DL

So instead of hopefully checking both the Fractal news forum AND OH's page, I can now just check this forum each morning with fingers crossed for a CabLab update

Mesa V32 update probably isn't going to happen for a good while, unfortunately. Priority right now is on finishing the 1x12 and 2x12 libraries, then I'll be moving onto the Mesa cab for the MIX stuff. We'll see how well that does at launch and if I can then afford to set aside another month working without pay for the direct time and energy spent on such an endeavor. :)

RE the download speeds, as my infinite and never ending bad luck would have it, it looks like my hosting service had another maintenance and emergency outage for the data center my site is hosted at over the entire weekend. Last night the site was actually completely down for about 3 hours from 1 to 4 A.M. EST. This seems to happen every single time I have a major release or update in the last six months... Coincidence? :p That said, I tried it just now in Chrome as the above screen shots, and I cannot replicate the issue, so based on that I have to assume if it was server side it was temporary, and if it is still ongoing that it is client side:

download-time.jpg

Back
Top Bottom