OwnHammer Studio Mix Libraries WAV Files Update

Kevin, I purchased the 1x12 and 2x12 offerings around Christmas time. I downloaded some additional files that you posted in February, and I converted the wav's to UltraRes when Cab Lab dropped.

Have you added even more speaker/mic variations that can now be downloaded at no charge to existing customers that already purchased in Dec 2013 like I did?

Thanks

This is Kevin's most recent post on Facebook regarding those two libraries(Posted in April):

The following files have been updated for the 212-GTR BOG-SH MIX library to include the L-BB speaker and SP Mixes to all previous speakers:
-Axe FX
-Axe FX II
-Kemper
-Wave-Audio

For the remaining files, just check in on Kevin's site occasionally. I don't speak for Kevin, but I'm sure he would say something similar.

Kevin, I purchased the 1x12 and 2x12 offerings around Christmas time. I downloaded some additional files that you posted in February, and I converted the wav's to UltraRes when Cab Lab dropped.

Have you added even more speaker/mic variations that can now be downloaded at no charge to existing customers that already purchased in Dec 2013 like I did?

Thanks

As tomc3084 noted, yes, recently I added the L-BB. I had a hiatus during first quarter due to some debilitating personal issues. This past month I was able to return to work, and while sampling the L-BB also took on a side project as it was needed for various reasons. Now that all of that is accomplished, I'll be working on finishing up the 1x12 and 2x12 MIX libraries. Just one of those perfect storm scenarios, followed by too much work for just one person to make happen quickly. Things will start chugging along now though. :)

Back
Top Bottom