IRs OwnHammer Guitar Cabinet Essentials

Third-party impulse response pack
I would love some "IR after IR" raw demos rather those "in a mix" demos...I have gazillions of IRs and without proper demos it's hard to justify further invests.

Maybe Ownhammer will do some further demos?

I have a potentially stupid question about these packs. If I am using my axe fx3 as my interface should I upload the 48k packs into my cab block library or a different rate?

Whether it's your interface or not, Fractal devices use 48k IRs, so you should choose those.

However, AxeEdit and maybe FractalBot will convert from other rates too, so in general you don't have to worry about it.

Liking the new Marshall V30 as well. Got carried away, just using the summary IR.
I wonder what the recommended speaker impedance curve might be for these.
John uses 1960BV which sounds good to my ears.

That sounds great. These rock box packs are another level of amazing. I really enjoy all of them that I've bought. The new celestion is my go to pack. The modern 3 specifically. It's great on anything I put it on. I finally found that sound in my head. Thank you

Very happy to hear it! :)

Yeah, that speaker was a very nice surprise find. There's a section of my inventory space that I haven't stepped foot in for about eight years now that had some specific things I wanted to revisit early in the Rock-Box journey. This speaker set was sitting between two that were in the initial launch, and when I went to place those back I saw this and thought "what the heck?". Glad I revisited it again as well, seems like eight years was too long to pull this back up, but, better late than never!

Very happy to hear it! :)

Yeah, that speaker was a very nice surprise find. There's a section of my inventory space that I haven't stepped foot in for about eight years now that had some specific things I wanted to revisit early in the Rock-Box journey. This speaker set was sitting between two that were in the initial launch, and when I went to place those back I saw this and thought "what the heck?". Glad I revisited it again as well, seems like eight years was too long to pull this back up, but, better late than never!
I'm glad you revisited it as well! Thanks for these packs.

Back
Top Bottom