Open Letter to Fractal

Patzag

Fractal Fanatic
Dear Cliff and all at the Fractal Team

Thanks for the implementation of the waiting list. This goes a ling way towards restoring some sanity to our world.

Many of us have no data other than conjecture about when we will see the actual unit. Rumors and noise would be, I think, completely averted by the issuance of a simple statement letting us know an approximate evaluation of how many people are on the wait list and at what speed that list is expected to be handled.

Forumites: Please refrain from comments on this. Please let Fractal answer in peace. It would benefit all of us to just get a simple answer and let these people work.

Cliff: thanks for your great products which excite so much passion and help us make great music. I hope you can shed some light for all of us.

Thanks.

Patrick

I'm glad I'm one of the few who isn't planning on getting the II anytime soon. I am content with my Ultra (can nail any tone I need), and will continue to be content until long after this has settled.

I'm also very glad I didn't rush to sell my Ultra in anticipation of its "depreciation". It's a top-notch tool. In fact, I'll probably buy a used Ultra as a backup.

I'm glad I'm one of the few who isn't planning on getting the II anytime soon. I am content with my Ultra (can nail any tone I need), and will continue to be content until long after this has settled.

I'm also very glad I didn't rush to sell my Ultra in anticipation of its "depreciation". It's a top-notch tool. In fact, I'll probably buy a used Ultra as a backup.

Ha! I'm glad someone commented! steadystate, love your Axe clips! Proof that the Ultra IS still an amazing tool.

Just having the wait list is good enough for me. Asking for anything more is futile. This company has had to deal with the most frenzied customers since sliced bread came out. We're anxious, but as long as we have a sure-fire way to place an order, I am content.

"This goes a ling way towards restoring some sanity to our world.
Let's hope the ling way restores a little fung shway to the forum.

It's been interesting seeing members divided between complaint letters and compliment letters, and then watching others dog-pile regardless of OP's original intent.

You only have 11 posts so you may not know that based on current and past communication, it's unlikely you'll get an answer to your question.

Sorry for the typo. iPhone not the best for typing long letters.
Maybe I'll get an answer and maybe I won't. Thanks for the head up, though.

I think that positive and informative communication can only be helpful to all. Hope to see more positive comm on this forum. So far what I've seen is pretty virulent. (which comment is sure to feed some trolls).

Dear Cliff and all at the Fractal Team

Thanks for the implementation of the waiting list. This goes a ling way towards restoring some sanity to our world.

Many of us have no data other than conjecture about when we will see the actual unit. Rumors and noise would be, I think, completely averted by the issuance of a simple statement letting us know an approximate evaluation of how many people are on the wait list and at what speed that list is expected to be handled.

Forumites: Please refrain from comments on this. Please let Fractal answer in peace. It would benefit all of us to just get a simple answer and let these people work.

Cliff: thanks for your great products which excite so much passion and help us make great music. I hope you can shed some light for all of us.

Thanks.

Patrick

I know you mean welland think your helping but posts like this probably piss cliff off. In his sticky about the ii waiting list he said the following.

"Once you request to be placed on the list please refrain from inquiring about the wait time or your position on the list. We will not answer any emails with these types of requests."

You open letter is exactly what he asked that people not do. If history is to be repeated the list will be filled slowley and a year from now some people may still be waiting. Truth is if you are not in a rush or stuck needing the ii because you are rigless the list is awesome. Most people are not patient and will at some point cave and pay the higher price. Cliff's offer is great for those that know how to wait. Today the ii soldout in 60 seconds at the higher price and as far as I know not a single person on the list got their coupon.

Back
Top Bottom