One of my all time favourite solos Night Ranger using AxeFx 2 Ver 7.0 VIDEO

Thanks guys!! I really appreciate you folks taking the time to listen and to comment :)

Mark

I've said this before, but again - Mark Day, your videos of the Axe2 on youtube first got me interested in the unit. Nice!

Hey Mark,

What's Ext 10 on the Reverb time connected to? Just a pedal for increasing time? What exactly does increasing time in reverb do?

It's for trails on the end of solos.....I don't actually use it on this preset, just forgot to take it out.

Mark

I just saw Night Ranger open for The Scorpions about a month ago and this has to be my all time favorite song they do. You did a great job on the solo and the faces are alwways the added bonus.

Awsome Mark!!! The band I'm in just started doing this song and you're right... unbelievably tough... but fun :)
Great to see ya back.

Dear Mr. Day:
You never cease to amaze me. I am one of the many in the legion that purchased the Axe-Fx largely secondary to admiration of your videos. You combine the rare gift of virtuosity sans pretension. Please post more examples of your amazing work. Thanks again for your inspiration.

Back
Top Bottom