One of my all time favourite solos Night Ranger using AxeFx 2 Ver 7.0 VIDEO

Beautiful work Mark! That solo is a Beeaahch to play... But man what a solo it is!

Love to watch you do your thing man!!!!

Great job Mark. Very cool solo indeed. 8)

So much talent in one man! Great work as always. I would love to hear you play some of the more challenging solos of Giant, if you're ever in the mood. Your playing reminds me a whole lot of Dann's.

Dan Huff is one of the most underrated guitarist of all time. That guy has got some scary, tasty chops coming out the "wazoo". He didn't get to do the guitar tracks of the "radio version" of, "Here I Go Again" "Whitesnake" for nothing. That says something in itself if Coverdale, "comes a knockin" for ya. Giant... a band that should've gone farther than it did. For sure.

Good call Sweedish Chef! :D

excellent! I had to learn that solo years ago for a cover band I was in and I remember it gave me fits
Nice job!

Very cool Mark.... I had played this song previously in my band and love the solo but would always panic every time just before playing it... "am I gonna pull it off tonight" hah. Now, I haven't played it in ages and would have to learn it all over again lol

Loved it....that Suhr is awesome btw

Mark -

As one other individual said: OMFG! I used to play that song - called it a 'barn burner' - years back (90's). I only played the first half of the solo (Brad Gillis) , and the other guitar/sax player did the Jeff Watson part. I feel so small now. You nailed it without any obvious effort. Jealous doesn't begin to describe it... :eek:

Pete

great sound and playing, do you have an updated "mark day " patch you could post v7? or whatever patch u are using?

Back
Top Bottom