ODS Fart? ODS Ford? Nope....ODS FORD MUSTANG!!!! Fw18 Yippieeh! :-)

Great playing and I love the patch Paco. Thank you very much for sharing.

I copy/pasted the amp from your patch to one of my regular patches then had a go with it. I love how dynamic the amp is. Please forgive the sloppy playing:

Dumble Test.mp3

Dear Joe

I can't open your file - got a 403 error, could you correct the link? Much thanks! :D

Cheers
Paco

Wow, great :D I love the dynamic on that amp too - now Cliff made it golden again.
Much thanks for your clip, Joe! That's what I hoped for, people who download the patch and create or being inspired that much they come up with a clip. Thank you so much, sharing your experience and inspiration with us.

For the future: I'll only load even firmware numbers, and keep the odd once out. Why? I liked Fw 10, 12 was awesome, 14 was great, 16.04 was great again and Fw18 is golden! :mrgreen

This patch is insane! Switching between the neck pickup and the bridge brings outs so much character. I loaded it and have been playing for the last 30mins non stop! And ill be going back to playing it now!

Thanks again Paco, you contributions are very much appreciated!

I'm back on Fw18.12 - loving the old style tones more than the new stuff I made within the last months. Glad I shared all my fav sounds - still got them! :eagerness:

Back
Top Bottom