Bug? Odd Message in Reset System Params

dr bonkers

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
For some reason I have output 2 switching to L+R Sum status and not loading in a new ir from Cab Lab 3, instead it holds onto the previous ir in the memory slot. When I go to reset system parameters page to clear out the odd behavior, I see this message and it's the only time it appears. I am running Q 6.01 with a Mark 2 Axe Fx 2. Cab Lab version is 3.3.2. Axe Edit running at the time is 3.11.0. no mfc connected at tge time this occurs. I will have to upload photo later but system parameters page gives me "user 97" message when this odd behavior occurs. Anybody else notice this? What does this mean and how do I prevent this?

Here is the message that appeared at the same time I was having odd behavior in the AF2 Mk2:

tmp_21499-20161211_055001-1197626500_zpszm7m4yjl.jpg

Can anyone please let me know how to prevent this from happening?

The only things I have hooked up to the Axe at the time this happens is my usual Lenovo ThinkPad via USB, Power Amp, Standalone Mic Pre, and Pyle voltage regulator.

All cabling is brand new and gives me no problems playing or regular recording, the issue seems to be only when capturing IR's.

It is usually after 6 or 8 hours that the odd behavior starts happening.

Looks like a memory leak. I need you to document the exact sequence of events that lead to this.

OK, I had this happen again the other day while mixing IR's while both CabLab3 and Axe-Edit 3.12.3 running along with FW Q6.03.

The same message appeared after 4 hours of mixing ir's, sending them to the scratchpad, and an occasional save of the file to hard disk.

No other interfaces are connected at the same time, no other programs running.

This definitely seems to be a duration based issue rather than a specific event that triggers the memory leak because all my actions are mind numbing repetitive, other than act of the ir files I am selecting when trying out ideas for cab mixes.

The only way to clear it out is to shut down all programs, shut down the AF2, and wait 20 seconds before starting everything back up again.

Back
Top Bottom