Now available: The cabIR.eu UK Triple Collection VOL.1

Ok, so now that I've purchased this pack I can say that
The PIN68 is a Goddess...
the guy is SO right!

In the german forums we had a little preview of several IRs we knew nothing about for testing purposes. Markus wanted us to order them from best to worst. One IR was by far the winner, as we know now it was one of the PIN68 IRs, I think with the e906. I really have to try this for recordings and live! I think it cuts through very well, but sounds so great on its own! Oh man I have to show you, maybe I'll record something with it soon, there's one recording I plan to do this week.

First this Orange, now those Marshalls ... *smiley that shakes his head smiling from ear to ear*

Seems like I can believe you blindly :D

I have to make an addition to what I wrote yesterday, because right afterwards I loaded a Plexi in front of the PIN68 and ... how can I describe it accurately ... My mind almost exploded :D

I'm really honest here, you guys HAVE to try at least the free samples provided by @Morphosis. Some might think we Germans want to create a hype here, but that is SO not the case! Just do yourself a favor and try them, you'll be convinced immediately! :D

Tried the samples today. Very nice. A little bright but in a good way, very natural, very transparant.
Thanks for your feedback on these Yek! Much appreciated. Well ... the problem is: If you pick out 2 IRs from 644 ... each Cabinet, ... you`re not in the position to show ALL the sound flavours, the full packs provide ... there are of course many IRs, which are less brighter, but i picked some of my personal preferences, i think ... haha ;)

Thanks for your feedback on these Yek! Much appreciated. Well ... the problem is: If you pick out 2 IRs from 644 ... each Cabinet, ... you`re not in the position to show ALL the sound flavours, the full packs provide ... there are of course many IRs, which are less brighter, but i picked some of my personal preferences, i think ... haha ;)

Because you are a Bright guy......o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom