Now available: The cabIR.eu UK Triple Collection VOL.1

Morphosis

Official G66 Support
Vintage! Rare! British! More MOJO for everyone! :)
1936 unique IRs | 12 Speaker | Lot of fun ...

The UK Triple Collection VOL.1 Bundle contains
3 "pro IR series" Cab-Pack speaker Impulse-Response libraries:

PIN68: Based on a Marshall™ 1960A™ "Pinstripe" from 1965, loaded with Celestion™ G12M
(20 Watt Pre-Rola „pulsonic cone“) speakers from 1968. Versatile, super rare & vintage...

ART71: Based on a Marshall™ 2069 of the "Artiste"-series from 1971, loaded with Celestion™ G12H30
(Pre-Rola „pulsonic cone“) speakers from 1971. 70ies Mojo endless...

JCM81: Based on a Marshall™ 1960A™ JCM800™ from 1981, loaded with Celestion™ G12-65 speakers.
80ies Rock & Hair Metal...

Each of the three bundled Cab-Pack`s follows the "pro IR series" paradigm, as some of you may know from the OR-4X12 IR-Library. Same amount of IRs, same folder structure

And because it`s a triplet bundle, it`s also +25% OFF priced ... that`s the deal folks :)

More Infos and the hopefully informative User-Guides of each cabinet at www.cabIR.eu

Have fun!
Markus

Made In Germany has got a new kind of significance!
Both cab packs have a great field of application.

Top job guys!

:) Wow, thanks for the compliment! And, well ... Made in Germany ... hmmm, when it comes to cabIR, we call it "Kraut Engineering" *lol ... ;) Glad, you dig them! But the UK Collection VOL.1 is in fact 3 Cab-Packs in one, ... soo ...lot to explore ... hope you let us know, what`s your favourites!? When you have checked them intensiveley ;)

Yes I did - but don't forgett guys, the cabs are made in Britain - the germans only captured it ;) Clips will take a bit to sort out, musst be a million of ir's in this triplet, at least it feels like it and one has do find a decission with all this goodies - rabitt hole :D

You're right Toni!
Let's call it a special kind of TEAMWORK :)
At the end of the day, nationalities don't matter!

Shame on those Germans! Morphosis you should be ashamed of your self! Let the poor British cab go!

No panic Sir!
Morphosis holds his protecting hands over this poor cabs!
He won't cause harm to them!

This cabs like it to be captured as IRs!
It's a great honour for them, to be perpetuated till the end of time ...
And we all will respect them as a perfect piece of cabinet, build to bring the music to every point of the world!

God bless these cabs!
And God bless cabIR.eu!

Last edited:
:) Wow, thanks for the compliment! And, well ... Made in Germany ... hmmm, when it comes to cabIR, we call it "Kraut Engineering" *lol ... ;) Glad, you dig them! But the UK Collection VOL.1 is in fact 3 Cab-Packs in one, ... soo ...lot to explore ... hope you let us know, what`s your favourites!? When you have checked them intensiveley ;)

You're welcome!

I will let you know (my favourites)!

And ...
Kraut-Cab-Engineering will possibly be the next step of evolution after Kraut-Rock!
I know, what I'm talking about.
Growing up in these Kraut-Rock times, it's great to see, what kind of advancement we are able to use today.

A perfect team:
Fractal Audio Systems AxeFx AND Kraut-Cab-Engineering IRs !

No Sir, it's a DREAM TEAM!

CU next time
Mike ...

Mike?
Must be some kind of parallel worlds ...
Quantum physics ...
Two worlds in one head ...
Or ...
Two heads in one world ...
That sounds better ...
It's an enigma!
You're gonna resolve it, .... I think so ;)

Coldest day so far this winter was 29 Fahrenheit in the morning and 65 Fahrenheit in the after noon here in central Florida. These new Ir's that I have purchased (that Morphosis captured) will be nice and warm now! I will have to get them some cheap sunglasses!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom