Nothing like a real Plexi

A new addition to the family (and soon to be added to V10):
1969 Marshall | Facebook

Cliff... ever thought about developing an "artist" amp package?

I know you offer all this free, but PAYING famous artists to "MIMIC" and model their private amps (Buddy Guy's bassman comes to mind) and then selling amp packs of famous artists?

I know I'd pay just for the FUN of playing MIMIC'd Famous amps.

Cliff... ever thought about developing an "artist" amp package?

I know you offer all this free, but PAYING famous artists to "MIMIC" and model their private amps (Buddy Guy's bassman comes to mind) and then selling amp packs of famous artists?

I know I'd pay just for the FUN of playing MIMIC'd Famous amps.

Oh yeah, please MIMIC that AC30 from The Edge !

1969 Marshall | Facebook

WOW! I can't wait!

Cliff, is there a way with this new MIMIC technology, that we could have the option to modify, reproduce and or create an amp based on the famed 1986/1992 bass circuit? Or jumpered? Is that possible?

Going further, also is it possible to have an option inside the amp block that says "model" or "circuit" and select the version you wish...example per list below?

???? – JTM45
1987 - Lead circuit (50w, non-MV)
1986 – Bass circuit (50w, non-MV)
1959 – Super Lead circuit (100w, non-MV)
1992 – Super Bass circuit (100w, non-MV)
1963 – Super PA circuit (50w, non-MV)
1968 – Super PA circuit (100w, non-MV)
2204 – JCM800 Master Model circuit (50w, MV)
2203 – JCM800 Master Model circuit (100w, MV )
1967 - Major Lead, 200W head
1978 - Major Bass, 200W head

This would MORE than satisfy my Marshall appetite! :) This product never ceases to impress and amaze!!!

THANKS!

I don't see a jumpered Plexi in that list of coming features.

Not exactly the same, but for jumpered sound, I have run a Treble Plexi and Normal version of Plexi model amps in parallel into hi-res cab and blended to get close to the same effect...

1969 Marshall | Facebook

Most excellent!!

That baby looks showroom new!

Yea, it sure does...they don't get much sweeter then that.

I just got back from a friends studio where he brought out a 1964 Fender Bassman tonight from his assortment of amps to fire it up and test it, etc. The amp looks like a re-issue made yesterday; it's beyond clean and is in pristine shape. A little old lady owned it (true story lol) and kept it under it's cover for literally years...played a '72 Strat thru it and man oh man, a Strat thru a good Bassman is pure magic and a perfect match.

Looking forward to 10.....

Also there are a dozen Marshall models in the Axe- and none of them are broken- You get 12 real Marshalls in a room- at least one of them will be broken.... there needs to be some sort of global option that will randomly make one or more of the different marshall models at a time not work at all... or die after 5-10 min of playing. (the time before it dies will be based on how high the master volume is set)

Just like my first experience with a JCM800! I was playing the amp with quiet volumes, then suddenly a bright blue flame or electricity arc or whatever lit inside the powertubes, brightly lighting the wall of my room. The amp made a super loud buzz of death at around 100db, and I was mighty scared. I guess the spirit of rock'n roll complained about the bedroom volume!

Not exactly the same, but for jumpered sound, I have run a Treble Plexi and Normal version of Plexi model amps in parallel into hi-res cab and blended to get close to the same effect...

I agree but, having the option would be a nice feature.

I agree but, having the option would be a nice feature.

Would a more variable input impedance work the same to re-create a jumpered 4 hole Marshall? Assuming a model from the high sensitivty input 1.

I always thought jumpering affected the amp by result of resistence affects changing your pups resonant peak (lowering it) and the resistence affect on the amp's input affecting the tone.

Richard

Sorry, no 9002 but I did do a model of this:

08215916_0813082000b1756ed9a1be070e7e50a776b4d413567230732.jpg

Back
Top Bottom