Wish Notepad for each preset

Keith White

Experienced
It would be really sweet to have a notepad section in each preset when using axe edit for performance notes etc. I know there would be no way to access it front panel but if it t was included in axe edit that would be nice if it was stored in the preset itself so if you send a preset to someone else they could read the notes in the preset

I have already given this a +1. But here I am, doing it again 😊 I most certainly would use it if it was available! For now I use excel for this purpose

It would be really sweet to have a notepad section in each preset when using axe edit for performance notes etc. I know there would be no way to access it front panel but if it t was included in axe edit that would be nice if it was stored in the preset itself so if you send a preset to someone else they could read the notes in the preset
Regarding the front panel, maybe it could be available but read only, by paging the Home Page

It seems the AxeChange has a great "Description" section.
Maybe a cool work around would be to have Preset notes stored there?

You could get really crazy with a public/private areas and have all of your personal presets
backed up in the cloud with notes about how they work. woah....

Yeah it would a useful addition for sure. Meanwhile you can always takes notes on notepad or excel etc. Cumbersome but doable. I don’t bother with that. I use 4 scenes so I take advantage of the blanks.

+1

While there are other solutions to note-taking, being able to write/view notes & annotations directly means I don't have to pull out and flip through my Columbo-style notebook, or use a phone or pad with an app, or have a big whiteboard or whatever.

Last edited:
+1 FWIW

When I've downloaded a preset from AxeChange, I would really like to be able to save the creator's notes re. intended use, mod assignments, cab choice, etc.

id like to be able to export all settings to a txt file.

but as far as making your own notes...ummmm...couldnt you just create a template in MS Word or similar and...write your notes?

Back
Top Bottom