• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

NGD Gibson LP bought from the money I made by selling all my analog gear!!!

This is a little victory for me, in more ways than one.

1. I've always wanted a blue burst Gibson Les Paul. It's probably my dream guitar!
2. I got sick of the money I was dropping on pedals, power supplies, cables and amps etc. So sold everything and went 100% digital with the Axe FX, it's the best thing I've ever done and with the cash I've made (managed to make more than what the Axe FX cost me), I bought the aforementioned 'dream guitar'!

I know that Gibson has a bad rep sometimes, but this particular build is fantastic, I'm very impressed, and it's a lot nicer to play than my 2013, which was considered a good year in terms of Gibson guitars. I'd say that this is my new favourite and it's definitely the dream guitar I imagined it would be!

Top Bottom