New video from my band - AX8 content

Recorded in my home studio using my AX8 and my Jackson KV2s and KV4 with a variety of EMG pickups. I'm using the Das Metall and 5153 50W Blue models, with the Cali cab. I preferred the guitar sounds before mastering, to be honest, they definitely lost something in that process, but oh well.

Well, in a "it's a small world" fashion - the drummer we had from 2008 until 2017 was the drummer from Sweet Savage (Metallica covered their track Killing Time) and when Vivian Campbell left that band to join Dio, he literally took some of the riffs with him - so tracks we all think of as classic Dio were actually just rehashes of earlier Sweet Savage songs! You can find 'em on YouTube.

Well, in a "it's a small world" fashion - the drummer we had from 2008 until 2017 was the drummer from Sweet Savage (Metallica covered their track Killing Time) and when Vivian Campbell left that band to join Dio, he literally took some of the riffs with him - so tracks we all think of as classic Dio were actually just rehashes of earlier Sweet Savage songs! You can find 'em on YouTube.

Niiiiiiice! Keep rockin' brother!

Recorded in my home studio using my AX8 and my Jackson KV2s and KV4 with a variety of EMG pickups. I'm using the Das Metall and 5153 50W Blue models, with the Cali cab. I preferred the guitar sounds before mastering, to be honest, they definitely lost something in that process, but oh well.

This is sweet man - nice work!

Back
Top Bottom