New presets for v18?

From a new customer who is just gaining experience with this amazing product, I wish you a speedy recovery and the best of health.

Also, I'm impatient for the new preset banks. I just updated to FW 18 last night and the level discrepancies are PITA and sometimes a downright scare.

my 99yr old Grand mother, told me to take Olive leaf in Pill form. I get it from GNC. I started taken it about 8 months ago, and I haven't got sick once.

Your Grandma is wise...

Yeah, I took it as a joke initially, trying to please my grandmother and grandfather for that matter, their both still ticking in their late 90's. I didn't even know where to get it. Walked into GNC and the lady said yep, its right here. I have been pleasantly surprised. I usually get a cold whenever the weather changes from hot to cold or vice versa. So far nothing. She told me that she would usually get a flu shot, but would always get sick from it. Once she stopped getting a flu shot and started taking Olive leaf she has never gotten sick. I still don't fully believe it.

Soon. I've got a cold so I haven't been terribly productive. On top of that I got sidetracked modeling this Friedman Smallbox. So it will be another day or three.

Hm. I wish i could sidetrack like that.. I have a cold, but i miss that other thingy...

Are the new presets going to be the same as previous update with G3'd amps or will they be new / different patches??

Back
Top Bottom