New presets for v18?

EJ James (Street)

Experienced
Starting clean with v18 and was wondering if we'll see some v18 specific preset banks A,B,C released soon?

I think I saw Cliff mention it recently, but can't seem to find that post. I'll admit I could have imagined it. My work schedule lately has me pretty zombified. It's also why my FXII is still on a 15.x version firmware.

Really looking forward to hearing what Cliff and team have come up with since v15.

Soon. I've got a cold so I haven't been terribly productive. On top of that I got sidetracked modeling this Friedman Smallbox. So it will be another day or three.

a guitarist in a band i play drums for just got one! it sounds SO freaking good. bass mid treb all at 12:00, killer!

Will you model both channels?

I sure hope so. I was blown away by a real one at my gig last week and would love to have that in my arsenal. I was going to borrow the amp too for some upcoming videos. It'd be neat to compare the model with the actual, just for fun, something I've never really done since the Ultra.

Soon. I've got a cold so I haven't been terribly productive. On top of that I got sidetracked modeling this Friedman Smallbox. So it will be another day or three.

Re: cold. Put a teaspoon of cayanne pepper powder in hot water, drink slowly. Repeat often (no need to drink it all at once). Just a sip at first until you adjust to the heat - it's very hot obviously, but it will shorten recovery time if you already have a cold, and will stop a cold cold if you catch it soon enough. :encouragement:

I hope that you feel better soon, Cliff. Thanks for all of your kindness and generosity. I'm loving FW18.

Take care,
Scott

Back
Top Bottom