New Owners: What did you learn today?

Mark: if you have time, could you write a short step-by-step tutorial or Wiki for reamping with Logic. I'd appreciate it.

Adinfinitum
trademark lawyer

I learned my axe 2 froze. It left a P shape in the in out lights. turned off on several times, went away. came back P again. went away. I dont want to try again tonight, thoughts?

What firmware? 1.01 did this to me also, but fixed in 1.02

Today, I got my new wood rack from nice-racks.com so I did a bit of reorganizing. Since the G2 does USB audio, I decided to repurpose the USB Mixer I'd been using. In the new setup, I run USB audio to/from the Axe, which is now hooked up directly to my monitors.

What I learned today is that the USB audio doesn't go to Output 2 by default. I was hoping to run my monitors off Output 2 so the Output 1 volume could be dedicated to my headphones. No joy or, should I say, no audio. It took me awhile to figure out what the issue was. I decided I'd rather play than dig into the manual to figure out how/if I could get USB audio to both outputs. Had a great time playing to backing tracks this afternoon!

Edit: Just found it on p. 23 of the manual. Can only route to input (for reamping) or to Output 1. Oh well.

Last edited:
Does this mean the first on the waiting list got to order already? I posted a polite thread inquiring about when they would start, then it got deleted after checking back...

I sent an email to be put on it the day after it was implemented. I still hadn't received a response. Did any of you order yet? What happens in the process? I know there's no confirmation, but there's too much that's leaving me guessing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom