New family member... help name her!

All great suggestions guys! I have the short list down to 10. I have a week or so to decide. The top two are distancing themselves from the pack though.

01. Roxy (Great call Warrior! Never crossed my mind and I just saw ZpZ there last year and Frank Z 40 years earlier)
02. Kadence (I really like this as its a bit different and the play on the spelling with the "K")
03. Lola
04. Abbey
05. Bird
06. Aria
07. Lydian
08. Dorian
09. Looper
10. Fuzz face (Really like this but might me over the top silly)

Kadence was the winner for me the moment I read it.

Great music-influenced name for a female pup. Completely, totally adorable.

This comes from someone who takes naming pets seriously. We had 3 Huskies and 2 Malamutes, all named after members of the Sawtooth pack from the documentary "Wolves At Our Door", from Jim and Jamie Dutcher. Our current pups, a male and female pair of Shiba Inu's are named Suki Moto (meaning "origin of love"), and Mitsu Kuma (or "honey bear", due to his light gold'ish amber color).

Just my $0.02.

All great suggestions guys! I have the short list down to 10. I have a week or so to decide. The top two are distancing themselves from the pack though.

01. Roxy (Great call Warrior! Never crossed my mind and I just saw ZpZ there last year and Frank Z 40 years earlier)
02. Kadence (I really like this as its a bit different and the play on the spelling with the "K")
03. Lola
04. Abbey
05. Bird
06. Aria
07. Lydian
08. Dorian
09. Looper
10. Fuzz face (Really like this but might me over the top silly)
Whatever you choose, make sure that your dog can actually listen to it as a command.
Take something easy, with clear destinct consonants. Roxy works great with that. Lola on the other hand is bad, as it has a "soft" pronounciation that gets lost in a command.
Also, not more than 2 syllables.

Back
Top Bottom