New Carvin pedal stereo power amp

I love my AC120S !! lol Is it the the most expensive piece I own? No, but it sure is handy either using the sequencer or just simply having a switch for each piece of the rig, right on front. Sure beats crawling behind each CLR to turn them on. Love the price too, if it ever gives out, just get another! :)

How old is your AC120S? I've always wanted to get one but knew a lot of people that had issues with them. I think I was looking to buy one around 2012. I think they would be great for singers who always power on and off everything in the wrong order, so the PA speakers (which they rarely own) always make a loud pop 🤬

How old is your AC120S? I've always wanted to get one but knew a lot of people that had issues with them. I think I was looking to buy one around 2012. I think they would be great for singers who always power on and off everything in the wrong order, so the PA speakers (which they rarely own) always make a loud pop 🤬
Pretty sure I got it three or four years ago, so they may not be the same now, don't know. They do still look the same. I know I won't hesitate to try another when this one goes....just a handy thing to have at that price.

I think Carvin is now one of those companies that everyone knew went out of business but made a pseudo comeback ever since metal is sort of mainstream again? Megaforce Records is kinda on the same boat?

Back
Top Bottom