New Axe-Fx II Owner's Manual Posted on Support Page

Wow-That is Great! The manuals have always been a help to me. Downloading now.....................................

Also I noticed in ch 5.1.2, (pg.46), there is no "TRIODE HARDNESS" parameter listed. I still am somewhat confused about the whole triode/ pentode feature and I was hoping this would clear it up for me. Maybe someone could explain where exactly this feature is located or which parameter adjusts the TRIODE/PENTODE feature as it wasn't clearly explained in the release notes when the firmware was released. I was assuming it was adjusted in the TRIODE HARDNESS parameter.

Thanks!

Page 182: Axe-Fx II Input/Output Hardware & Parameters Guide

The "Output Level 2 (Knob)" is incorrectly labelled "Output Level 1 (Knob)".

Also I noticed in ch 5.1.2, (pg.46), there is no "TRIODE HARDNESS" parameter listed. I still am somewhat confused about the whole triode/ pentode feature and I was hoping this would clear it up for me. Maybe someone could explain where exactly this feature is located or which parameter adjusts the TRIODE/PENTODE feature as it wasn't clearly explained in the release notes when the firmware was released. I was assuming it was adjusted in the TRIODE HARDNESS parameter.

Thanks!

According to my understanding, and I may be incorrect each of those parameters determine how they transition into distortion.

I'm a high gain djent djent meedley meedely meedely type player...

Sent from my iPod.

Cool.

plate1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom