New AX8 Doesn't Include Power Cable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, it's not a big deal because I have a lot of them. It's just that it seems rather sloppy that they would forget the contents for a brand new purchase, and even though the AX8 is an affordable unit, it's still expensive. It should at least come with the power and USB cable.

So if it's not a big deal? This post is just as "uncalled for" as any others you feel were uncalled for.. This post prompted some of those posts. The thread was already done until you posted this.

God damn Ferrari. It should come with a lifetime of free gas and air fresheners for what we pay.

Actually it does, though not for a lifetime and no free air fresheners (not that I know of). Mine came with 3 years of free gas and maintenance. Although I am sure they would have thrown in the air freshener had I asked for it but i dont like those.

Actually it does, though not for a lifetime and no free air fresheners (not that I know of). Mine came with 3 years of free gas and maintenance. Although I am sure they would have thrown in the air freshener had I asked for it but i dont like those.

I stand corrected. But only 3 years? :confused: God damn Ferrari!

Good lord, thread is up to 2 pages already....

Look, I have a box of probably 20 power cords and at least as many midi cables. If I give each and every participant a free cord can we all drop this silliness ?

I will chip in with you. I have plenty also...........

It should come with a power cable and Quick Start page. The shipping guy forgot to pack those items. Contact sales and they'll send them out.

This thread should really of ended with Cliffs post. Problem sorted. But as a wise man once said..........

Jesus, is there anything you people don't bitch about?

So if it's not a big deal? This post is just as "uncalled for" as any others you feel were uncalled for.. This post prompted some of those posts. The thread was already done until you posted this.

Sorry if it was too complicated for you to understand. I'll try to dumb it down for you. All I did was ask if a power cord was included because there was not one in my box. Do you need an interpreter or something? I clearly stated that a printed manual is not necessary, but later added my personal opinion that I think they should include a USB cable. For the record, I never complained. The fact is that YOUR comments are uncalled for, but apparently I should be more sensitive to people of feeble intellect, so I forgive you this once.

Reactions: ang
FOR THE RECORD - This wasn't a complaint, nor was it intended to ever be a complaint. Some people seem to have a hard time understanding the question in my opening post. Fractal is a great company, and for them to forget a power cord isn't a "big deal" as a CLEARLY freaking stated. I hope Fractal will boot these worthless forum trolls and naysayers because it really sucks for people who just want to use the forum for support and friendly interaction.

Sorry if it was too complicated for you to understand. I'll try to dumb it down for you. All I did was ask if a power cord was included because there was not one in my box. Do you need an interpreter or something? I clearly stated that a printed manual is not necessary, but later added my personal opinion that I think they should include a USB cable. For the record, I never complained. The fact is that YOUR comments are uncalled for, but apparently I should be more sensitive to people of feeble intellect, so I forgive you this once.
There you go again. Did I insult your intelligence? Did I call you stupid?

NO. Still you wonder why you got the responses you did. Grow up PAl.....I think you should re think who should get booted off....You threw the insults. Please go away.

Furthermore....You got your answer to your post by Post#6..............Should have ended there. But you didn't.

Last edited:
Everybody...

ballchl-large_1.jpg

A printer requires a USB cable to print, the Ax8 does not require one to play and if you want to use a free editor then you can get your own cable, GEEZE!

Yeah Rex, please read op post #28.....Of course, those who are blatantly insulted are the ones that prompt the chill pill....
Bye, I'm Done! No reply needed...............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom