New amps in next firmware...

wouldn't mind seeing more Morgans, maybe a Budda Superdrive, more Bad Cats or Dr. Z's, 3 Monkeys, 3rd Powers, etc....unique stuff. I'm totally happy with what we have, but if there's going to be more I'd like to see unique amps like that.

(i'd rather see more fx improvements than amps)

I would love to see a Budda Superdrive and more low to mid gain amps. I would also love to see Cliff take aim at more delay types. If the Axe could nail the sound of my El Cap I would be in heaven.

Yes! Please :)

Please sir, might I have some more beta?

attachment.php

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 368
The USA models already kick serious ass so I am completely stoked to hear improvements.

And yes, the very first thing I'll try is the USA models with the Clarks Cab Pack 7.

I can hear it already......"Cliff could you please add the 16.04 USA models back.....I cannot get the great tones I was getting before.....you can just bring them back & call them FAS USA.......Please!!!"

I like the B-52 amp. Funny I never see anyone else mention this but I like the Hughes & Kettner amps. What was that Randall amp where you added and switched modules? When those modules were modded that amp sounded pretty cool. Mark V Twenty Five? Baron? Diamond?

Axe-Fx II Upcoming Firmware Release Notes

Added mic preamp models. It's a new feature in the cab block. Several models such as Neve ones

Improved "USA models". There was a problem with the output transformer modeling. Now they kick ass, especially with Cab Pack 7.

Improved "Dumble models". Now they kick ass too. Joe Bonamassa recently decided to go on tour exclusively with Axe FX II.

Added "ADA MP-1" preamp model with Mesa Boogie Strategy 400 power amp.

Last edited:

Added mic preamp models. It's a new feature in the cab block. Several models such as Neve ones

Improved "USA models". There was a problem with the output transformer modeling. Now they kick ass, especially with Cab Pack 7.

Improved "Dumble models". Now they kick ass too. Joe Bonamassa recently decided to go on tour exclusively with Axe FX II.

Added "ADA MP-1" preamp model with Mesa Boogie Strategy 400 power amp

The troll level in this post is high :lol

Added "ADA MP-1" preamp model with Mesa Boogie Strategy 400 power amp

Is that coming from an authoritative source?

Joe Bonamassa recently decided to go on tour exclusively with Axe FX II.

Say what!? Is that true? I mean, he has access to all of greatest amps in the whole world.

Joe Bonamassa recently decided to go on tour exclusively with Axe FX II.

This kinda makes me suspect B.S. ....

Back
Top Bottom