New amps in next firmware...

With the abundance of current amplifiers and the advanced parameters available to the user I'm not sure there are any tones left you can't cover. It just seems more amps now, just means taking what's there and creating amp presets in effect.

I like any addition of any kind. I LOVE new amps.
I agree that Anything can be done, but if you've never played an amp, you can't know if you get there. And as there are big difference in response of each amp, you have to know where to start. You can't base this off any Youtube vid.

IMHO!!!!

Maybe not be a popular opinion, but I'd forego new amps this round for some continued effects tweaks. The last firmware offered some really superb enhancements to the reverb block. It was a well received surprise! It would be nice to see some of the other effect blocks receive similar updates.

I'm elated with the current myriad of amp selections (which I continue to explore), combined that with all of the IR's, the possibilities are practically endless. I'm very grateful for what I can emulate when playing such a wide array of covers. No other product is going to do this so well. Period.

That being said; I'll be happy with whatever we get. It truly always is a great gift.

Thank You!

Maybe not be a popular opinion, but I'd forego new amps this round for some continued effects tweaks. The last firmware offered some really superb enhancements to the reverb block. It was a well received surprise! It would be nice to see some of the other effect blocks receive similar updates.

I'm elated with the current myriad of amp selections (which I continue to explore), combined that with all of the IR's, the possibilities are practically endless. I'm very grateful for what I can emulate when playing such a wide array of covers. No other product is going to do this so well. Period.

That being said; I'll be happy with whatever we get. It truly always is a great gift.

Thank You!

Yeah, I'm up fot more tweak to the effects like we have now in the reverb block!
...If not, Mesa/Boogie Road King or Roadster ;)

Come on, no wishes for Blackstars? Seeing them a lot round these days.

How about a B-52? I tried out a used Stealth 100 (not at all like the Crate I don't think, at least not like the 50 which wasn't bad, but wasn't great) through a matched cab, and at least at max gain it was like somewhere between a Marshall, 5150, and Mesa - had the best qualities of each of them - and growled and spanked like I've never experienced in a tube head. Ki-ller mids. Didn't have to turn it up to sound good, neither....though loud it got gutsy as fuck....noticed my ears were fluttered after I left. IN-expensive rigs, too. If I were to buy a tube rig, it'd be that one.

Back
Top Bottom