New 18.00 Public Beta

Did rehearsals with FW18, it just sounds GREAT; then i lost myselves in playing, obviously also my dick...... (don't worry, found it again)

Oooooh! I just had ......... no wait ....... yeah I just had a thought! what would be better this week than the new beta ? Maybe a newer beta ? :)

What does Geddy Lee use for a rig ?

Whatcha wanna bet we see that at some point in our magic black boxes :) ?

Oooooh! I just had ......... no wait ....... yeah I just had a thought! what would be better this week than the new beta ? Maybe a newer beta ? :)

I think we are watching the final master beta version peter out. A final release is eminent.

Reactions: Rex
All seriousness aside , since there were 35 amps added last week , 70 something left to do , I don't see a final release sneaking up the pike this week ! Hopeful though !!

Same here... I think he got to all the low hanging fruit, but the amps he has left to do are the ones he's going to have to track down all over again. He has all the bass amps left to do and I can't imagine he's putting those at a higher priority than the guitar amps.

This community is pretty amazing in how they provided amps for modelling, and I think that creates a headache for major redesigns like this. At this point I'm just grateful that Cliff decided to undertake all the madness and bring it to the II and XL instead of saving it for a new model where he might be forgiven or at least not expected to maintain the exact same list of amps. I can't imagine the feeling he must have had in his stomach when he "G3'd" the first amp and realized he wouldn't be happy until he did all the rest...

Back
Top Bottom