FSOT Neural DSP Quad Cortex/will trade towards Axe FX III

paul_rose_

Howdy gang! I'm selling my Quad Cortex as I'd like to move to an Axe FX III for my current projects. Near mint condition, updated to CorOS2.0. Never gigged, has only ever been on my desktop and in a rack case. Never been on the floor or had any feet touch it lol. Comes with all original contents.

$1600 takes her. I'm in NJ for anyone who would like to pick it up local or trade towards their Axe FX III. If shipped, buyer pays shipping.

Thanks a lot, absolute pleasure to join!!!

You're in good company , that said, will have better luck selling the QC and buying into the community I believe
Yep I figured that. Just thought I'd put it out there for anyone who might be interested. Regardless, looking forward to joining the community!

Maybe legit, but highly sketch you join Saturday and 1st thing you do is post ad to sell something 9 minutes later. No other posts either. I see this a lot and it definitely raises flags IMO.

Maybe legit, but highly sketch you join Saturday and 1st thing you do is post ad to sell something 9 minutes later. No other posts either. I see this a lot and it definitely raises flags IMO.
Why would I have posted anything prior? I literally said above I've never owned any Fractal gear and I would like to lmfao. It's this kinda pretentiousness in the gear community that absolutely grinds my gears & makes me wanna stay tf away. Some of us are actual working musicians and don't have time to pester strangers on the internet lmao.

Sorry man, just my opinion, but only a fool would trade in an Axe-Fx III for a QC. I own both of these units and after 2.5 years of experience with absolutely tragic support from NDSP, the QC has become nothing more than a dust collector. It makes you realize all the more how great the support is for Fractal products.

Why would I have posted anything prior? I literally said above I've never owned any Fractal gear and I would like to lmfao. It's this kinda pretentiousness in the gear community that absolutely grinds my gears & makes me wanna stay tf away. Some of us are actual working musicians and don't have time to pester strangers on the internet lmao.
Welcome to the forum Paul, not all interactions are like this.
That said - selling on Reverb is your best bet (that's where I sold my QC).
Get yourself an Axe 3, you'll love it.

Fair enough, just been a slew of new people posting and trying to scam folks on here. It gets annoying and apologize for my directness.

R.70a4c9c1ab657782e6732b65224fd124

Except people here HAVE been burned so maybe he could have said things a bit differently, but............
When someone post selling a fractal we normally ask them if they could make a preset using their name or something distinct and take a pict of it..
I see nothing wrong with that. As stated-when it's someone brand, brand new.
Nothing to be offended about.

Reactions: Rex
Back
Top Bottom