Fractal Audio Systems
Just arrived today!
Should be a fun weekend :)
Mark
New Atomic Reactor 50/50 all tube rack mount stereo power amp:
axe2rackweb.jpg

MFC-101:
mfcweb.jpg

Awesome, mine gets here Tuesday (won't be able to play it until I'm back from Dweezilla). Have fun and give some feedback. Look forward to hear your experience.

Looks awesome Mark. What are you going to use as a cab? I'm using Mackie SRM 450's and QSC K12's (both powered) but I still haven't dialed in the tone of my JCM 2000. Curious as to where you're going with it. By the way, love your playing.

MM

Awesome, mine gets here Tuesday (won't be able to play it until I'm back from Dweezilla). Have fun and give some feedback. Look forward to hear your experience.

MFC or Atomic? Have a great time at the camp, Sean!!!!!

Mark

Looks awesome Mark. What are you going to use as a cab? I'm using Mackie SRM 450's and QSC K12's (both powered) but I still haven't dialed in the tone of my JCM 2000. Curious as to where you're going with it. By the way, love your playing.

MM

I'm going to be using a CAA 2x12" V30 cab. I think I must get another!!!

Mark

Just to clarify, this defeats the purpose of the power amp modeling in the axe fx II, right?

No

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

What's the purpose of the tubes inside of it then? I'm wondering because I'm using a Bose L1 PA system as my amp. Will this help improve clarity / sound quality if I get one of these atomic stero power amps?

Thanks for your guys' help!!

What's the purpose of the tubes inside of it then? I'm wondering because I'm using a Bose L1 PA system as my amp. Will this help improve clarity / sound quality if I get one of these atomic stero power amps?

Thanks for your guys' help!!

Just a different method to achieve the desired result. There are many high end hi-fi stereo playback systems that are tube. You would really need to compare the two side-by-side to see if you would get more clarity out of one or the other.

Back
Top Bottom