My guitar solo[YouTube video] for #Solocontest2016- MLSOUNDLAB UPCOMING 2X12 CAB-PACK

And he's not only a shred machine. Take a listen to this composition he made:

Earworms! Every now and then I find myself hearing a melody in my head and realizing it's Amin's work. :) I'm proud of you buddy and you will go places!

Thank you for your nice words and sharing this soundclip :), I love this cab pack and of course I will use it in Hyper Planet upcoming album :)

BOOM NEWS !!!

I'm in TOP 10 FINALISTS in #Solocontest2016
I'm really so very much happy to announce that I've been chosen by second jury panel :
[ Mayones guitars, Mesa Boogie, Bareknucklepickups, Line6, Toontrack, Gruvgear] in #Solocontest2016 TOP 10 FINALISTS

BOOM NEWS !!!

I'm in TOP 10 FINALISTS in #Solocontest2016
I'm really so very much happy to announce that I've been chosen by second jury panel :
[ Mayones guitars, Mesa Boogie, Bareknucklepickups, Line6, Toontrack, Gruvgear] in #Solocontest2016 TOP 10 FINALISTS

Congratulations! You certainly deserve to win in my opinion!

I like everyone else on here would also appreciate the tabs if you indeed have them. I love the octave and wide interval arps and everything else. Most of all it's shredding with an overall sense of musicality that is rare these days.

Keep up the great work!

Congratulations! You certainly deserve to win in my opinion!

I like everyone else on here would also appreciate the tabs if you indeed have them. I love the octave and wide interval arps and everything else. Most of all it's shredding with an overall sense of musicality that is rare these days.

Keep up the great work!

Thank you very much for watching my video and your nice words :), Yes I wrote all the backing track and guitar solo as well in Guitar Pro software, I need to find a free time in order to double check everything, so I will share it for you guys ;)

Hey friends, I'm blissfully happy to announce that I'm on The second place in ‪#‎Solocontest2016‬, by third jury panel :

John Browne of Monuments, Devin Townsend, Ruud Jolie of Within Temptation, Luke Hoskin from Protest the Hero, Tom Searle of Architects, Acle Kahney of Tesseract, Bart Hennephof of Textures, and Timo Somers of Delain

Check out their comments and point that they leaved for the top 5 [ Winners]:

Back
Top Bottom