My guitar solo[YouTube video] for #Solocontest2016- MLSOUNDLAB UPCOMING 2X12 CAB-PACK

Okay I tried slowing the video down to understand what's going on and I realized that I couldn't even dream of reaching half speed. How do you reach this level of skill? HOW?!

Okay I tried slowing the video down to understand what's going on and I realized that I couldn't even dream of reaching half speed. How do you reach this level of skill? HOW?!

Thank you for your nice words Sir :), it's very kind of you first of all I try to have a powerful control over the instrument, in the write side of a guitar solo I always try to create something that support the music in the best way and also keep dynamic, technique and emotion at the same time, even if there's a technical guitar solo I try to add some emotional sections to the whole guitar solo,

I think practice routine is the key like MASTER JP said to me as well :), and the goal of this is to keep the consistency of your fingers, you know I never let a day go with out practicing, I'm addicted to it, it's a part of my brain

Wow, simply amazing. I for one would be really excited to see a breakdown of some of your riffs. I particularly like the wide interval stuff. Awesome!

Thank you very much I'm really happy you liked that, yea that's a great idea I will do that at some point

Back
Top Bottom