My guitar solo[YouTube video] for #Solocontest2016- MLSOUNDLAB UPCOMING 2X12 CAB-PACK

Hyper Planet

Power User
Hey fellers this is my entry for #Solocontest2016 you make me happy to watch my video and leave me your input here and also on my YouTube video if you had a second :)
I used Quantum 2 firmware, Recto 2 Red Modern and a MESA 2x12 Alloy IR from MLSOUNDLAB upcoming Cab-Pack.

Edit: I'm blissfully happy to announce that I'm on The second place in ‪#‎Solocontest2016‬, by third jury panel :

John Browne of Monuments, Devin Townsend, Ruud Jolie of Within Temptation, Luke Hoskin from Protest the Hero, Tom Searle of Architects, Acle Kahney of Tesseract, Bart Hennephof of Textures, and Timo Somers of Delain

This is the truth and a hard evidence for my real place

Last edited:
Awesome!

Not many guitarists can pull off the fast shredding while still retaining all of the musicality, but you do! I got the chills around the 45-second mark, sweet!

Awesome!

Not many guitarists can pull off the fast shredding while still retaining all of the musicality, but you do! I got the chills around the 45-second mark, sweet!

Very much appreciated :), keeping the musicality is on the top of my mind when I'm writing guitar solos in particular, as for the technical stuff I try to absorb the music with my heart and soul and then I use it in need of the song.

Back
Top Bottom