My first "IR" Bogner and Two Rock various cabs.

These really are amazing. And for free? Can't beat that!

I think I speak for everyone when I say: Thank you. You are VERY much appreciated. Great work. After some updates, I'll gladly donate.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

+1 on the great work. I tested some Bogners a few days ago and they were very, very good. I used one of them on my latest YouTube video

Wow Fremen & Tonic! Great tone! Fremen care to share the patch used on this? Also what firmware is this?

Thanks for the great IR's Tonic!

well, many thanks :) j'attends avec impatience tes prochains IRs, encore que je n'ai testé qu'une partie de ce que tu a déjà posté :)

Wow Fremen & Tonic! Great tone! Fremen care to share the patch used on this? Also what firmware is this?

Thanks for the great IR's Tonic!
Here it is. It's just my go-to lead preset with Tonic's "040-Uber V30 121 C.syx" instead of "16 GH ThisOne.syx". Slightly too much reverb/delay compared to the original preset

Attachments

• FAS Lead 2 Tonic Uber.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 25
Nice work Tonic and Fremen. Can't wait until you do more mics/car lab mix etc. You got yourself some great quality impulses here.

Tonic, are you still planning to shoot SM57 captures of your cabs? I'd love a little more of that bite and to match it up with the style of other IRs I'm using. That Bogner Greenback 4x12 is a really good IR even with just the R121 capture

Hi!
Yes of course I'll make them but at this time I too much work.
I also have a Mesa Boogie 2x12 Stiletto cab to capture (but I have sold my R121 :()

Tonic
What an awesome job of the IR's lovely tone looking forward to playing around with these in my presets

many thanks
G \../

Back
Top Bottom