My favorite amp models [Yek]

Thanks so much Yek for your continuous dedication :encouragement:
Will check that with Joan files: thanks a lot too Joan

BTW best wishes to all of us with our prefered toy !

Spreadsheet finished.

Some models in zipped file updated. Johan, you probably need to check all cabs, sorry.

Spreadsheet finished.

Some models in zipped file updated. Johan, you probably need to check all cabs, sorry.

Just looking at the spreadsheet now, comparing to your filenames - I assume that the last Class-A 30 TB should be the Hot model instead?

Thanks a mil Yek! I have never quite figured out the drives properly but have always found what I needed from the amps so I guess it's no issue for me. Although I'd like to figure out how to use them and such so am looking forward to your collection!! :encouragement: :encouragement:

First of all. Thank you Yek and Johan for your hard work! I had time to play with these today and here in my end they sound great. I mean superb! I don't know what kind of pickups yek uses, but i tested these with my PRS, that has Vintage output SD Pearly gates/Alnico II pro pickups installed. Sounds awesome and the presets/amps look so simple.

Telecaster by Haar Guitars. Single coils from Suhr.

I use the same presets with my Gibson with PAFs, and other guitars, without adjusting anything.

Reactions: DTS
Do you run stereo cabs in mono output live, eventhough they have slight 20% stereo pan?

I use a mono cab in my mainstay presets, because of CPU requirements. I make sure that stereo imaging happens after the Cab block.

When I want two or more IRs, I mix them in Cab-Lab into a single mono IR.

Reactions: DTS
haha, holy shit, I'm stuck on Bad Cat Hot Cat...damn, 1st preset, and I can't bare to change it, it's that good...thanks so much, I have a studio recording session next week, this will come in handy.

Reactions: yek
Back
Top Bottom