My favorite amp models [Yek]

And here is the Axe Fx 2 zip with the completed amp models: https://send.liquidfiles.net/link/upTvve44orAq5Kj6eELnYX

Enjoy!

(Yek, feel free to link in the original post if you want)

Thanks a lot Yek the presets sound good and are great for discovery! I have never plugged into so many of these amps. It's a trip how many amp companies there are and then to be able to have their sounds at your fingertips is rad.

Johan thanks a lot as I'm using your work because I'm currently running on a Mark II.

I thought it was important to note that in your "read me" text file, you mention that the Mark II doesn't have the cabs but the cabs missing come with the firmware updates. You just have to install them from the content that comes within the download package. I went ahead and changed them according to the spreadsheet.

Thanks again to both of you.

Cheerz!

There's a problem... With firmware 18, the list of amps of amps I like grows ... and grows ...

There's a problem... With firmware 18, the list of amps of amps I like grows ... and grows ...

Its needs to come with some warnings (like ED drugs): "if you find yourself using one amp model for more than 4 hours, seek medical help immediately"

New guy (XL arrived today) with a dumb question (that i couldn't find an answer for in docs)

Is there a way to load all of these presets in bulk? As far as i can tell, in axe-edit, it's a single preset at a time operation.
Documentation suggests using fractal bot, but it looks like you can only send a single file at a time. Looking at the structure of my backup it appears backups are done as a full Bank. Is there a way to either upload multiple files sequentially to a bank, or to create a bank file for restore?

thanks, and apologies for the noob question

Back
Top Bottom