My "Eternal Thanks For Those Involved In Making AxeFest West A Reality" thread

groovenut

Power User
First of all, I am absolute crap with names but I never forget a face or a story so if I miss you here I apologize in advance but know if we chatted you will never be forgotten.

Thank you so much to everyone who attended AxeFest West 2012. You all helped make it the smashing success it was. Without your enthusiasm and participation it would not have been the superb gathering that it was.

To everyone who took the time to stop to say hello, thank you for taking the time to do so. It was great getting to know each of you a little more.

Special Thanks to Scott Peterson, Sean Strickland (JavaJunkie), Cooper Carter (CCRoyalSenders), Mark Day, Scott Burrow, Matt Picone (Admin M@), Cliff Chase (FractalAudio), Buddy (AustinBuddy) and Ryan Buckley. It was great meeting and working with you all. I really cant wait to do it again!

Extra Special Thanks to Craig Shewmake (Cobbler), Scott Isaksen (Ratsgym) and Kerry Lehrbass (Kerrlehr) for going above and beyond to not only get this started but to see it through to the end. I know you are exhausted my friends, but it was very well worth you tireless effort.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

Last edited:
It was a pleasure meeting you and everyone else. I'm the same as you terrible with names. I don't think I have smiled as much as I did this weekend. The fractal community is full of classy people. I hope all the new friendships last a long time.

Awesome weekend and a bang up job organizing this top notch pro event!!

Mark

Extra Special Thanks to Craig Shewmake (Cobbler), Scott Isaksen (Ratsgym) and Kerry Lehrbass (Kerrlehr) for going above and beyond to not only get this started but to see it through to the end. I know you are exhausted my friends, but it was very well worth you tireless effort.

Yes! I want to echo everything Lawrence said, but especially this! You guys went way above to put on an absolutely phenomenal show. You guys took this from a small gathering to a huge meeting of players in such little time, and no one would have guessed you didn't have months and months to prepare. Thank you!!!

Yeah! Great meeting you all! ......... Oh Poop! Wait a minute It was a dream ! I wasn't really there! What a dream though!!! Seriously though, I almost pulled of getting to come ,but unfortunately coulnd't get away! I don't know whether i was stoked more about all the ax stuff about to happen or to get to meet all the incredible people that so willingly share your awesome playing and technical abilities with this Ax Fx community! You Guys are TOTALLY INCREDIBLE!!! Thank You!
Ron

Back
Top Bottom