My attempt at Juice/Steve Vai using JVM Marshall 4.01

Holy snot, that was awesome. It definitely sounded period to the ALS album and not the bassy thing Vai is going for now a days. At least on his recordings that didn't have an AXE. I saw Vai on the Experience Hendrix tour and he had his 2 AXE ultras i think and the Carvin Tube Preamp, sounded amazing!

WBL that was great! And THIS ONE is great too! The Petrucci pic is cool, but what's so funny is the fact you sounded just like him............ with just ONE 19' black box! He's sitting in front of four heads and enough effects units to start a small store hahaha.

Awesome playing man!:ugeek

Not bad dude! You struggled in a lot of places on juice, but it is a hard number that one. Tone is ok too. I might give the JVM a bash, although i've been using the brown amp for this.

ok so besides the great playing on the Vai cut, I installed this patch tonight and with my GMW strat with the hums split thru my Mesa 50/50 this is an incredible Yngwie patch.
Kill the enhancer and it nails the "perpetual" sound almost to a tee with zero tweaking (I'm on 5.01)
thanks posting it up , it's become one of my favorite patches to jam with ! :)

Back
Top Bottom