Movin' On Up... Fractal Forum Migration!

This should be fun... just like the first day with the Axe, I need to get use to it but the screen definitely needs to be wider .

Forum looks good, and seems to run faster! Great!

One question, though: in the old forum, I used to have a lot of bookmarked threads (pointers to very useful informational threads)... I don't see that feature here in the new forum, though this might just be a matter of finding my way around unfamiliar territory... does anyone know if bookmarked threads came across? given that the old forum is gone already, that would be a pity...

Im really not digging the new look. Why is the window so narrow? I feel like Im watching 4:3 tv instead of 16:9. Is there a setting Im missing? When i view The Gear Page it fills the screen completely, here I feel like Ive got tunnel vision...

That's a skin thing. They chose this skin; other skins will let you open up to full window. Perhaps suggest that they offer alternate skins so each user can personalize the look. Not sure how many skins are 'out there' for the 4.xx version of VBulletin though.

*approved*

First impressions are "awesome" 8)

I like the width, makes it more readable, even for those that don't realise it :p
Might be a problem for some imgs though?
+1 on the sigs not being scalable?

Only improvements atm for me would be:
- a way to collapse the stickies, so my screen is not filled w old stuff when opening. I guess that's a special mod that might not even exist...
- waaaay more smilies!!! :p If someone is open to this, I can send some pretty hilarious and needed ones, like :worship: ;) It can add A LOT to the fun!!

Last edited:
This should be fun... just like the first day with the Axe, I need to get use to it but the screen definitely needs to be wider .

+1 on that i would make the thread title font smaller as well it seems rather large and it gets truncated pretty quickly

Love it that notification emails already show the posted message now.

The new software works great, but for me (over an ADSL line in Europe), it isn't any faster than the previous. I guess some script/server optimization will be performed over the next few days...

This forum and servers are MUCH faster here on my Cable modem than the old one. And no hangs or database errors either. Digging it.

The new software works great, but for me (over an ADSL line in Europe), it isn't any faster than the previous. I guess some script/server optimization will be performed over the next few days...

+1 here from the Netherlands

It's worth registering twice!

Looks good! It deleted my account, but hey - I registered early yesterday morning. Probably a bad idea to register during a migration! :D

I'd happily register 10 times for access to this board. It is bar none the best user support group of any product I've yet had the pleasure to own.

Well, ok. The Aprilia forum was pretty awesome too!

Thanks for being here FAS & Friends!

Back
Top Bottom