Motherf#^*er!!!

gearjunkie

Inspired
I've been months saving and selling old gear to get the money together and I finally get enough and they are out of stock again!!!! I'll take it as a sign because that's twice now in the last year.....

Congrats! You won't be disappointed. I've had mine for 9 months now and only a few weeks ago did I REALLY start to suck the juice out of this baby! You're gonna have a blast!

I think I snagged the last one? Ordered a b stock late sunday night, noticed everything was out of stock monday morning.

Sorry.

Just think of the confusion I saved you - I've spent the whole day trying to figure out what made this a b-stock, and not worth every penny of full price.

I am willing to sell mine for £10,000 :D I waited for months for mine so don't want to let it go unless the price is exorbitant whilst waiting to buy another one. :D

Seriously though, it should not take too long to be back in stock compared to previous times.

I am waiting on UPS to deliver mine as I type.

So you don't feel bad after reading this, I paid $2,982.30 US Dollars for mine because I live in Europe :roll

I waited 8 months from the waitinglist confirmation untill I got my axe-fx II. Was it worth 8 (eight!!) months???

yes, yes it was 8)

Hey guys, I apologize!!!! (Sorry, that's not the first time I've been called a potty mouth!!!) when I went to the order page I was ecstatic and saw the "out of stock" my knee jerk reaction was to think oh great another wait list!!! The ethercon jack is a really good idea. Good job Fractal guys. Only problem now is I spent a $100 of my loot this morning on unrelated stuff!!!! (sigh) so here I am again "Patiently" waiting..........but with no foul words in mind.
Seriously though I have to say I've been around quite a few forums over the last couple of years and this one is one of the best I've seen A lot of polite and helpful people. Very nice to see this. Some of the other forums have deteriorated so badly they should probably shut them down. (and they will remain nameless). Anyway hope I didn't offend anyone, and I hope to be joining the group shortly!!!!

Get it on
thumbsup.gif

I 'only' have the Ultra 1 and its abilities still far exceed what I need!

Back
Top Bottom