Mono 365 still workin’

I had a hard time fitting my FM3/FC6 in there. I'll have to try again, I knew it would come in handy again someday!

I had a hard time fitting my FM3/FC6 in there. I'll have to try again, I knew it would come in handy again someday!
I put the FC6 first, then turned to FM3 to nestle in.
Perhaps my bag is a bit stretched out from the AX8? not sure. It isn't a smooth slide in/out due to the rubber feet, but it works.

I tried that with my 365 a year ago. Besides needing to squeeze everything in, I decided I wasn't comfortable having the footswitches of one device poking into the screen of the other device.
The padded divider is pretty thick...I wouldn’t go throwing this around but to head to practice or something?

I loved this bag when we had gigs in D.C. or other downtown areas and you had to park 2miles away from the venue! :)

And you got two pedals in there! Nice!

Looks like there's still room for a little power conditioner like the Furman ac215 too.

The padded divider is pretty thick...I wouldn’t go throwing this around but to head to practice or something?

I loved this bag when we had gigs in D.C. or other downtown areas and you had to park 2miles away from the venue! :)
I love the 365 for my AX8 or FX8. Or my FM3 or FC-6... by themselves. But both of them together? I'm not sure that layer of padding between them would be enough to survive a three-foot drop to the floor.

Hey Mono, we need a new bag! (Damn, I know someone from Mono is on this forum, can't remember who it was)

Hey Mono, we need a new bag! (Damn, I know someone from Mono is on this forum, can't remember who it was)

A bag designed to carry OMG9 + EV1 and cables would be so cool. Niche, but that would be awesome. I am glad the fm3 itself fits in a regular backpack though!

A bag designed to carry OMG9 + EV1 and cables would be so cool. Niche, but that would be awesome. I am glad the fm3 itself fits in a regular backpack though!
Yeah, I've been carrying mine (w/o FC6) in my Swiss backpack. Also holds my ipad, expression pedal and cables. Just can't fit the FC-6

Back
Top Bottom