Moke's 'Clean to Mean' Pack 1 - Demo Video Added!

Thanks Moke for the presets! I look forward to auditioning them soon. Like anything with the AxefxII I'll try not to fall down the rabbit hole of "playing the knobs" and play the guitar!

Thanks Moke for the presets! I look forward to auditioning them soon. Like anything with the AxefxII I'll try not to fall down the rabbit hole of "playing the knobs" and play the guitar!
That's what I hope that people get out of this pack. Just load up a preset with an amp/cab that gives you what you need. Maybe personalize the effects? And play. Between the 4 scenes on the bottom row and the effect block switches in the top row, you should be able to get what you need?

I like they go clean to lead / left to right.

Of course this arrangement would be easy to re-arrange with the scene swap function if desired.

I just bought these presets and loaded them into bank B. they should be factory made this way. i have wanted to take the time to make these presets myself, but Moke beat me to it (thank God). lol.

yes, i make presets and i could have done this myself....but paying $19.99 to save myself hours of programming is a no brainer. Moke spent hours putting this together. his time is worth way more than $19.99. thanks Moke!

I just bought these presets and loaded them into bank B. they should be factory made this way. i have wanted to take the time to make these presets myself, but Moke beat me to it (thank God). lol.

yes, i make presets and i could have done this myself....but paying $19.99 to save myself hours of programming is a no brainer. Moke spent hours putting this together. his time is worth way more than $19.99. thanks Moke!
Thanks for the purchase and the kind words Ross!:cool:

Felt like doing a demo of Moke's Bank A Presets "Clean To Mean" after I've done already one today for Singtall's Superpack. They all great and this is the Fender Double Verb with scene 4. Volume knob on my Les Paul turnt down to about 8.

Thanks for that Tony.......... Smooooooooooth,

I must say this is the first time I am really happy with the factory cab using my limited ability to tweak and cheap les paul guitar.
You make it usable for a user like me. I did increase the level in the input gate about 9 to match your sample!

You should also tweak bank B and C like you did for bank A :cool:

Btw, the clip below using your tweaked presets pack (four presets).
SORRY for my bad playing, but I love the tone I got with latest firmware and tweaked preset!!

Excellent deal. So are the patches all level adjusted against each other? It's hard to tell at home with headphones, but if I use the output meter I see a wide range going on. I know that it'll be different at gig volume though so I was curious about this. Still, for $20 you can't go wrong. I'm gonna drop a few random presets in for rehearsal and see how they go.

Excellent deal. So are the patches all level adjusted against each other? It's hard to tell at home with headphones, but if I use the output meter I see a wide range going on. I know that it'll be different at gig volume though so I was curious about this. Still, for $20 you can't go wrong. I'm gonna drop a few random presets in for rehearsal and see how they go.
Thanks..:cool:

Yes, they are all leveled with the VU meter using my stock (humbucker) EBMM 'Axis' guitar so that scene 3 is at '0' dB.

Thanks..:cool:

Yes, they are all leveled with the VU meter using my stock (humbucker) EBMM 'Axis' guitar so that scene 3 is at '0' dB.
So does that mean every scene 3 should be at the same volume wether it's in headphones or cranked through a FRFR?

I used a few at practice (deluxe verb, double verb, and a few others) just as is and they sounded great. I did notice the 800 and comet needed a little EQ for my rig and maybe that's why they didn't seem as loud. The comet lead scene was awesome. Might be a new favorite.

Here is another little demo of preset #117 " So Many Roads" in the "Clean to Mean" Pack which is a dual amp preset created by Cliff for Bonamassa's tone with an Plexi 100W High and ODS-100 HRM. Beautiful tone right out of the box. Those presets are great. Nothing to tweak on my end. The only thing I've changed is the factory cab to an OH IR from his MAR Green Vintage Pack. This is scene 4 with the volume knob on guitar at 9 (Suhr Doug aldrich pickups) - perfect and done....

'Clean to Mean' Pack #2 just added to the store!........ The Best of Banks 'B' and 'C'.

This bank is comprised of 109 presets from Factory banks 'B' and 'C'. I spent a few weeks going through them all to see what I could do with them. Because of the diverse content of the presets in these two banks, I took more liberties with them.

Most have been edited to use four scenes arranged in a “clean to mean” configuration. All presets are setup using the same methodology to make adjusting the individual scenes for your preferences easier.

Others are setup with the original 'Special Effect' tone as one scene, and the other scenes having various effect and/or various gain settings.

There are also a couple of un-edited 'Factory' presets that were included because they were already setup using scenes.

There is a number at the end of each preset name that indicates which scene (best) represents the sound of the original preset.

Scene 4 is a 'Solo' scene in most presets. There is a volume boost via 'Scene Controller #2' (in most cases also adds Drive and Delay blocks)

The 'No Quarter' preset has five scenes........
Scene 1 – A tweaked version of the original preset tone
Scene 2 – Adds a lower gain guitar panned off-center (pre-chorus sections)
Scene 3 – Adds more gain to the guitar sound (chorus sections)
Scene 4 – 'Clean' lead sound (neck pickup)
Scene 5 – 'Fuzz' lead sound (neck pickup)

'Scene Controller #1' is used to control the amount of drive or 'Dirt' in each scene. 'Scene Controller #2' is used to control the volume in each scene. I have set all of the 'Damping' parameters in the controller attachments to '100 ms'. This makes the transitions between scenes 'Morph' between the various 'Dirt' and 'Volume' settings.

'Scene Controller #1' is attached to one or more parameters with pre-determined 'Min', 'Max', and 'Mid' values. Just adjust the 'Scene Controller #1' value for the amount of drive or 'Dirt' for the scene that you wish to adjust. This can affect the volume of the edited scene, so you may need to re-adjust the volume using 'Scene Controller #2'.

'Scene Controller #2' is attached to the 'Level' parameter in the Cab block(s) with pre-determined 'Min' and 'Max' values. Adjust the 'Scene Controller #2' value for the volume needed for the scene that you wish to adjust.

Having four adjustable variations of these 'Factory' presets makes them much more useful. Adjust them for your needs and re-save them as needed. Most of all have fun!

There are quite a few surprises in these too!

Thanks..............Moke

Back
Top Bottom