Missed discount

ronny88

I bought an FX8 in mid January for $1250. One month later they're $1000. Called and they wouldn't do anything. Needless to say, I am VERY dissapointed. Even offered to buy a second one for my studio if they'd give a $250 credit towards the new one, to no avail. Said they would have price protected me for 2 weeks but not 4.

Last edited:
and this is why FAS is one of the best companies to deal with! It's great to know all their success has never gone to their heads and they still treat their customers well. They have hooked me up with deals, even though they often have limited supply and have no issues selling their gear FASt ;)

Thank you Cliff and the FAS Team!

Cliff is awesome when it comes to taking care of customers. About 5 years ago, one of the outputs on my Axe-Fx Ultra blew, and Cliff fixed it at no charge, even though I was prepared for an out-of-warranty repair. About a year and a half ago, one of the DSP chips on my original Axe-Fx II fried after it was well out of warranty. It wasn't going to be practical to repair because the chips are wave soldered to the board, which meant the entire motherboard needed replacing, and they didn't have any more of the original Axe-Fx II motherboards in inventory. Cliff could have just said "that sucks", but instead he gave me a significant discount towards a new Axe-Fx II XL+ because he understood the circumstances.

I've purchased four units thus far(Axe-Fx Ultra, Axe-Fx II, Axe-Fx II XL, Axe-Fx II XL+), and have nothing but positive things to say. I'm a customer as long as Cliff is running the show.

Fractal Audio = Awesome.

Back
Top Bottom