Alter//Earth

I recently bought a Ground Control Pro to use with my Axe-FX3 and spent a couple hours going through both manuals to set this thing up. No matter what i did my Axe3 would not see any incoming midi signals. I tested with MIDI-OX and chose my 1824c as my midi input and i could see all midi activity no issues. I then used my Axe3 as my midi input and I saw no midi activity except for a continuous blinking on the SX monitoring light in MIDI-OX. (This was not present when using my 1824c for testing) I have my GCPro to send on midi channel 1 and my axe3 to receive on channel 1. I played with the offsets and still no luck.

Has anyone had luck with the GCPro? I've read through and followed the tutorials for it on here and read the manual a couple of times. How can I know if my Axe3 midi in port is working properly?

Attachments

• Midi1.png
    Midi1.png
    8.5 KB · Views: 2
How can I know if my Axe3 midi in port is working properly?
try using midi-ox as the sender with the axe as the receiver. Try program changes for example. Does the midi activity indicator on the axe light up when you send a program change from midi-ox?

try using midi-ox as the sender with the axe as the receiver. Try program changes for example. Does the midi activity indicator on the axe light up when you send a program change from midi-ox?
I sent midi out of my 1824c into the axe3 and nothing was received. I can see the activity from the 1824c though. The midi in led is solid green but i attribute that to the usb connection. and not the physical midi in port

Edit: I unplugged the usb and sent midi again and the front midi led flashes green as I do so.

Disconnect the USB and test the midi in independently of the USB connection.

Edit: ignore as the post changed after the fact.

Back
Top Bottom