MFC101 pics!!!

spakuloid said:
Does anyone know how the unit will smell when it finally arrives and I open the box for the first time? I'm so damn excited about this unit - I want to try and replicate taking it out of the box with my eyes closed kind of thing. I really hope mine smells like a cheap Mexican whore. Maybe they can add that.
If that's important to you, I'm sure you could pay one to apply it.

scarr said:
spakuloid said:
Does anyone know how the unit will smell when it finally arrives and I open the box for the first time? I'm so damn excited about this unit - I want to try and replicate taking it out of the box with my eyes closed kind of thing. I really hope mine smells like a cheap Mexican whore. Maybe they can add that.
If that's important to you, I'm sure you could pay one to apply it.

Be careful for what you wish for there mate! :shock:
ub1.jpg

2 more Questions to the MFC101:

-will we have direct access to bank A/B/C or only just to the first 128 Presets?

that´s essential for to buy or not to buy!

-will we have def. an expander where we can have let´s say 2x4 more IA´s?

i think to an small expander, just 2 more rows....would be perfect..(13 is not enough)
[attachment=0:npesjxau]MFC-Expander.jpg[/attachment:npesjxau]

Attachments

• MFC-Expander.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 1,120
I really, really hope the UP, DOWN, and SHIFT switches are on the left side of the pedal, just like they are on almost every other professional pedal in the entire industry, rather than the right as shown in the supposed finished model pic. It's so much more intuituve for those switches to be on the left. And that's not event to mention that with them on the right, they'll make the top three switches that much more detached from the rest of the switches.

GreatGreen said:
I really, really hope the UP, DOWN, and SHIFT switches are on the left side of the pedal, just like they are on almost every other professional pedal in the entire industry, rather than the right as shown in the supposed finished model pic. It's so much more intuituve for those switches to be on the left. And that's not event to mention that with them on the right, they'll make the top three switches that much more detached from the rest of the switches.

+1!

+1 too, but on the FX 1 it´s on the right side

the Skrydstrup SC1 and the Paul Lenders Gaspedal have on the left

GreatGreen said:

since most people are right-footed, the left side of the pedal is the hardest to reach. therefore there should be placed the switches which are not often used (up down and surely shift)

GreatGreen said:

Same here... I was going to post that as well... those 3 IA in the right corner are isolated from the rest of the IA... seems to be more logical to place the 3 UP DOWN SHIFT on the left to me as well... (I hope and wish they can correct that, and hope it's not too late... Could sounds stupid but I see it important)

Benkenove said:
GreatGreen said:

Same here... I was going to post that as well... those 3 IA in the right corner are isolated from the rest of the IA... seems to be more logical to place the 3 UP DOWN SHIFT on the left to me as well... (I hope and wish they can correct that, and hope it's not too late... Could sounds stupid but I see it important)

Hey guys,

Assignable pedal switches are a beautiful thing. :)

Instant random access just like the rocktron stuff. That's a buy/no-buy situation for me. I can't do what I do without that, but there's no info out about that.

I do two things all of the time
--go to instant access mode to cue any patch at random
--go to CC mode to send CC's out

On the midimate it takes 1-2 button pushes to access a mode, then I hit the CC# or enter the patch #.

This is how I think it would be perfect (with this buttons situation).

I really wish they can do it this way :$ .

BTW, any news about it ??? (I'm really dying to get it !!! can't wait :D )

Attachments

• mfc101-b.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 921
Benkenove said:
This is how I think it would be perfect (with this buttons situation).

I really wish they can do it this way :$ .

BTW, any news about it ??? (I'm really dying to get it !!! can't wait :D )

+1!

I haven't read all 8 pages of this thread, so pardon me if this has already been raised.

I like the layout (even prefer the one pictured above), but I'd like the tap to be on the bottom row somehow. I guess it's one of the IAs so it doesn't look promising.

I just know I'll set more accurate tap tempos with my leg vertical instead of balancing on one leg with the the other hovering outstreched to stab at a distant button.

GM Arts said:
I haven't read all 8 pages of this thread, so pardon me if this has already been raised.

I like the layout (even prefer the one pictured above), but I'd like the tap to be on the bottom row somehow. I guess it's one of the IAs so it doesn't look promising.

I just know I'll set more accurate tap tempos with my leg vertical instead of balancing on one leg with the the other hovering outstreched to stab at a distant button.

You can tap tempo without a dedicated IA. Assuming the bottom row PC buttons can also send a separate CC you can assign tap tempo as an addition to all of the bottom row buttons. Use in conjunction with "block repetitive PC". Voes showed us how to set this up on an FCB1010 in his tutorial and it works great. You tap a switch to select your patch, then you tap the same switch a few more times to tap in your tempo.

Robboman said:
Sorry if this is a dumb question but... what will the SHIFT button do exactly?
Bit twiddle: It will (bitwise logical) OR the value with 32, resulting in upper / lower case.

Back
Top Bottom