MFC-Edit - Excellent NEW editor for MFC-101 for MAC, Windows & LINUX

bwanagary

Administrator
MFC-Edit - New editor for MFC-101 for MAC, Windows & LINUX

WOW! You guys rock! We're now oversubscribed for the beta programme :) so we won't be accepting any more (as of April 21st 3pm EST) but please stay tuned for the official release in the next couple of weeks. We'll make a free evaluation version available soon from a web site that you can try out at will after the release.

Thanks to all the testers that volunteered!!! You're the best!
=============================================================

I need a couple of beta testers to test the MFC-Edit program. I'll attach a few screen shots to this post. It's fast, easy to use and allows setting of all the parameters. It was written for MAC first and foremost but it runs great on Windows and LINUX also. There's a quick screenshot on youtube also (in high dev) at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hneOYiMAT1E and a program overview/walkthrough on youtube at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkV2Kz6RVm0

Please email me mfc-edit@mrlinux.com if you would like to beta test this program and let me know which platform you have (MAC, Windows, LINUX) and I'll send you the program. Only the first dozen or so applicants will be enrolled in the beta test.

Thanks. Enjoy the screenshot below.
-Gary
Sets-Scrn-01-cropped.jpg

Last edited:
Email sent. New XL gets here tomorrow, going to do a whole reassign across the board (about 150-200 custom presets), this would be an amazing aid.

Thanks for a great question RoadRunner, This first release doesn't do the MIDI communication with the MFC-101. You'll need to use Fractal Bot, MIDI-OX or Snoize to receive and transmit the SysEx file for now. MFC-Edit will load and edit the file and then you must use one of the above mentioned programs (they are all excellent) to transmit it back to the MFC-101. I will probably add direct interface in a future version.

Well, you certainly can't have too many tools available but in what sense will this development be different from the already existing and fairly well developed FEdit utility ... from the video it seems that you are taking a similar approach and covering similar ground ... is it the support for Linux or do you have something else in mind?

Back
Top Bottom