MFC and Kicktag labels.

MFC101_zps1d085fba.jpg
Nice!

I thought I would piggyback on this thread for a review. I purchased the Kicktags Axe-FX Axe-Edit Surrounds Set 1, Plain Label Set, and Looper Stickers. In one word, Awesome!

If I have any complaint at all, the Plain Label set did not include a "ROTARY" label. Everything else is spot on...and I may be ordering the other two sets for the upcoming Axe-Edit. As I understand these images will match the soon-to-be-released "Axe-Edit" (don't want to cause a scene)... Anyhow, these make the MFC-101 look totally awesome.

Sorry, I can't upload a photo as my iPhone is neutered (the company I work for doesn't allow cameras).

Cheers,
Alan

If I have any complaint at all, the Plain Label set did not include a "ROTARY" label. Everything else is spot on..

Cheers,
Alan

Hey brother! Man, I'm such a doofus.... Someone actually pointed this out to me before I relaunched the new labels (in the 20 months since we launched, there has never been a rotary label), I made the change by swapping one of the labels with Rotary (I think it was one of the +db labels) and then forgot to move that file to the production folders!

easy fix though ... I'll send u a Rotary label :)

Glad you're diggin the labels though and thanks so much for the review

Cheers!
Sukh

I'll jump in here too with my gratitude and appreciation to Sukh for his dedication to making the best quality labels. Thanks bro!!

Got my labels shipment this last week consisting of:
(2) sets of labels [Fractal & The Don]
(1) set glow labels
(4) singles ['Funky Pedals' PICK 'n' MIX ]
(2) sets of misc glow [scenes & blanks]
(1) set Marble style Looper Stickers.

I've been giddy all week mixing & matching what goes where, and reorg my layout. I picked up my MFC at Axefest West, so we're still getting aquinted. Now I get to remove the sharpie marked gaffer tape strips and dress this kit up!! I'll get some pictures up soon.

1st impressions: labels felt great to the touch & fit perfect on the MFC, perfect thickness, vibrant colors on the fractal set, glow labels work great!

Im very happy I decided on getting (2) sets of labels - mixing and matching is a blast.

My only one complaint, like favance mentioned, was that my GLOW label set didn't include the rotary. I figured that was my bad for not checking thoroughly of what I needed. Other than that, I am totally happy with this purchase.

These Pedalboard Labels Rock!!

Thanks again Sukh!

PS. Looking forward to the new axe edit themed sets

Thanks for the review Travis - really glad you like them mate!

As I mentioned in the earlier post, there has never been a 'Rotary' label in the standard sets and someone only pointed this out to me recently. Although it was never part of the set (and I show all the labels you get as part of standard sets), if anyone who has ordered the standard set with their KickTags V2 orders needs a Rotary label, just drop me a line and I'll send one on, no problemo.

Travis, one will be on the way to you dude :)

A couple of people have mentioned 'the new Axe Edit themed sets' - have I missed something??? Is something new on the horizon?? (as I already have Axe Edit themed sets available....)

Cheers,
Sukh

Hey Thanks Sukh for the offer to send out a rotary label, but I can make my own with the blanks from my order.
Actually, just made one so, no worries.
The postage to the states + materials for one label is not worth it. It was my over site , I did preview all the labels and what they were before I ordered.

I'm happy with my order, and your customer service is appreciated.

Btw, I have no idea about about the new axe edit themes, perhaps planting a seed for more labels. Ha!
Thanks mate!

Hey Thanks Sukh for the offer to send out a rotary label, but I can make my own with the blanks from my order.
Actually, just made one so, no worries.
The postage to the states + materials for one label is not worth it. It was my over site , I did preview all the labels and what they were before I ordered.

I'm happy with my order, and your customer service is appreciated.

Btw, I have no idea about about the new axe edit themes, perhaps planting a seed for more labels. Ha!
Thanks mate!

And this is why I always say I have the coolest customers :)

Thanks man - shout at any time if u change your mind, would be happy to send u a label.
Sukh

How long before you start taking orders again? Everything seems to have been out of stock for over a month.

How long before you start taking orders again? Everything seems to have been out of stock for over a month.

Today dude. And yes, out of stock since December 29th as we sold out of all materials to make them! As I've said earlier, we make every set to order, and once we're out of materials, we have to stop taking new orders and focus on clearing the orders we have before we replenish stocks and can start taking orders again.

Launch of KickTags V2 got a lot of interest and we sold out of stuff a lot quicker than I expected. While this is great, I realise it's frustrating for those that are waiting to order. Rest assured, we go as fast as we can, but we won't speed up at the expense of quality and we won't take orders (and your money) unless we are in a position to proceed.

Thanks man,
Sukh

you too huh?
you should see my other boards before the axefx:

i don't get out much either...
sorry to go off topic..

Hey sundance, looking over your pre AXE pics, it looks like you have robbed a pedal store or something, dude, this is a major pedal collection you got there….
I think there isn’t one pedal you’ve missed.

Hey sundance, looking over your pre AXE pics, it looks like you have robbed a pedal store or something, dude, this is a major pedal collection you got there….
I think there isn’t one pedal you’ve missed.
it does seem that way doesn't it?;)
since getting the axe fx2 last june, this has been the longest i've not craved for another effect.
the missus is pretty happy.
although... the latest carl martin plexitone has got me itchin' a little again.
i love my ac powered plexitone and had always hoped that they would come up with a 9-volt format, and now they have!
i still like stompers, which is why my mfc is set up mainly with IAs

Today dude. And yes, out of stock since December 29th as we sold out of all materials to make them!
Well, I tried to place an order on Friday, which was the 18th, but I couldn't because 2 of the 3 items in my shopping basket were flagged as Out of Stock, which is why I posted my question.

Today is the 20th and I still can't place an order because those 2 items are still being shown as out of stock.

Hello mate - as said in big bold letters on our homepage (apologies for the short post - I'm out getting supplies for the house) - copied from our homepage below:

PLEASE READ!! IMPORTANT UPDATE! Sunday 20th January 2013:

Dear all,For those that follow us on Facebook, you'll know that we had a total power outage from Friday afternoon, caused by the heavy snow in our area in the UK. Thankfully, power was restored late yesterday (yay!), however, our laminating booth, which is outside, has no power or heat at the moment due to damage from the snow and water.
House is ok, but all food trashed as fridge/freezers were out for over 24 hours so we're re-stocking those today so the kids can eat (!) and then I'll be on the case trying to sort out the booth tomorrow.

While I could re-stock the store immediately, I won't be able to start working on any new orders until the booth is up and running, so please bear with me while I get that fixed - which I expect is a simple issue.

Thanks for your patience everyone that is waiting to order - hope you understand the reasons for the delay.
Sukh (Sunday 20th Jan)

Back
Top Bottom