MFC and Kicktag labels.

I just bought Axe-Fx II and MFC-101 not too long ago and am just getting acquainted. I'll be definitely ordering but want to know whether I should wait until Axe-Edit is brought up to speed with the new software upgrade if that's anyway relevant as someone mentioned this.

Also, I was wondering whether there are sample layouts from forum members that I could see to better understand their "madness" in the way they organized their layouts including scenes. Thanks!

I just bought Axe-Fx II and MFC-101 not too long ago and am just getting acquainted. I'll be definitely ordering but want to know whether I should wait until Axe-Edit is brought up to speed with the new software upgrade if that's anyway relevant as someone mentioned this.

Also, I was wondering whether there are sample layouts from forum members that I could see to better understand their "madness" in the way they organized their layouts including scenes. Thanks!

Hey mate,

I've checked with Matt from Fractal (also after reading someones post here about 'new Axe Edit set!'!) and there are not any changes with the new Axe Edit that would affect the labelling in any way. Having said that, I'll take the opportunity with this slight down-time to tweak a couple of designs and introduce a few new ones into the 'Funky Pedals' sets that I've been working on.

Please keep an eye on our homepage for updates on when we're running again - will be as soon as I can repair the booth of doom :)

Mega, mega icy here today after more snow and freezing weather last night... roads shut, schools closed, local shops out of groceries... it's like the end of the world! Maybe they were a few weeks out with their predictions... :)

Cheers,
Sukh

And, in fact, here's one of the new designs I'm adding... will work on more this week, based on some very cool suggestions and feedback I've had from people over the past few weeks.

12600_415183751894091_688563437_n_zps8e96bb46.jpg

Hey mate,

I've checked with Matt from Fractal (also after reading someones post here about 'new Axe Edit set!'!) and there are not any changes with the new Axe Edit that would affect the labelling in any way. Having said that, I'll take the opportunity with this slight down-time to tweak a couple of designs and introduce a few new ones into the 'Funky Pedals' sets that I've been working on.

Please keep an eye on our homepage for updates on when we're running again - will be as soon as I can repair the booth of doom :)

Mega, mega icy here today after more snow and freezing weather last night... roads shut, schools closed, local shops out of groceries... it's like the end of the world! Maybe they were a few weeks out with their predictions... :)

Cheers,
Sukh

Sukh,

Thanks for the quick reply. I'll keep a look out on your webpage as well this thread for cool new designs as well as any "more" news on Axe-Edit.

Keep safe and warm!

Living in South Florida, I can empathize with your current situation. Having been through a number of hurricanes, I've "enjoyed" storm damage and power outages lasting anywhere from 3 to 8 days. My apologies for missing the big, bold announcement; I simply went to my basket yesterday and tried to place the order again, not knowing of your troubles. Please advise as to when you're up and running again.

My new Pedalboard Labels from Sukh arrived yesterday and I'm blown away by them! I was a customer of the original labels and loved them but I understand Sukh's insane drive to make them better and better and blimey he's only gone and done it!

The increased thickness gives them some additional weight and they straight out of the box feel more robust then the originals. The magnets are stronger and so no longer shift and stay exactly where you put 'em meaning more time at the bar rather than re-aligning my labels on my knees like a geek before a gig!

The designs are fabulous and the colours are bright and vivid and I used to get admiring glances with my old labels so I cannot wait to take these babies for a spin!

Sukh as always is a true gent, if not a little freaky, who really cares about making our boards look cool as buggery! Thanks mate, much appreciated!

Got mine last week and they look great. I did pick and mix from the two Axe Edit surround sets and there were no glitches in getting the correct labels and surrounds. Was a little worried that the bottom row of surrounds would get knocked off easily, but I played a gig last weekend and nothing got bumped in the process. Satisfied here!

20130117_153506.jpg

Remebering (not so fondly) the hurricanes of 2004 in central Florida & being without power for 12 days while Florida Power & Light made repairs. Hang in there Sukh!!

Well hey hey! Good news - the booth is fixed! New extractor fitted, electricity is back and all is working. Got a little tidying up to do and then should be restocking the store late on Monday. Back in business :)

Thanks to all for your patience and so sorry again for the delay. The snow has finally gone, and now they are predicting flooding - WTF?!!!

Cheers,
Sukh

Well hey hey! Good news - the booth is fixed! New extractor fitted, electricity is back and all is working. Got a little tidying up to do and then should be restocking the store late on Monday. Back in business :)

Thanks to all for your patience and so sorry again for the delay. The snow has finally gone, and now they are predicting flooding - WTF?!

Great news Sukh. I hope you and your family are well and we are happy that you are back on business. ;)

Last edited:
Thanks brother Diego, I appreciate your kind words. Will be in touch over the coming days too mate...

Back
Top Bottom