MFC 101 update ?

I would imagine that even for color blind people, you'd notice a difference in brighness of the LED lights between "red" and "green". Perhaps one of those colors will appear brighter than the other? I would guess that the green light might appear brighter. Maybe I'm wrong about that, though.

Anyway, I think that the LED lights in AXE FX mode will mean the following:

red = the effect is present in that patch, but is presently bypassed
green = the effect is turned on
(light off) = the effect doesn't exist in that patch

Metallifan said:
dirtypurple said:
Regarding the red/green LEDs
I'm colour blind...along with 8% of other men, and I dont see the difference between them. Green/White or something like that would be far better.

:shock: What happens when you're driving and come to some traffic lights? ;)
I can't speak for dirtypurple, but one of my coworkers is colorblind. He says the "saturation" looks different between red and green traffic lights. Except for some of the newer ones. On those, he goes by position.

browlett said:
I would imagine that even for color blind people, you'd notice a difference in brighness of the LED lights between "red" and "green". Perhaps one of those colors will appear brighter than the other? I would guess that the green light might appear brighter. Maybe I'm wrong about that, though.

Anyway, I think that the LED lights in AXE FX mode will mean the following:

red = the effect is present in that patch, but is presently bypassed
green = the effect is turned on
(light off) = the effect doesn't exist in that patch

What can be done is to color the LED with another color. Sounds strange, but it works.
Color a LED green and it will light up brighter in green state or light up darker in red state.
Our sun is yellow because the atmosphere is blue! In space it's white...
I had a problem the other way round: My notations in colored letters disapeared on stage depending on the color of the lights...
Try it yourself and see!

Bernd

Bernd

Something interesting I thought I'd share, I've been trying to sell my Ground Control Pro on this forum, on thegearpage, and in my local craigslist (I bought a LF-Pro).

Well I had a buyer locally and we were working out details, and then today he e-mails me and says that Fractal Audio just sent him an email saying that his foot controller was ready to ship to him. I hadn't mentioned anything about the AxeFx in my craigslist posting or e-mails so I didn't prompt him about the Fractal controller.

guitarman19853 said:
Something interesting I thought I'd share, I've been trying to sell my Ground Control Pro on this forum, on thegearpage, and in my local craigslist (I bought a LF-Pro).

Well I had a buyer locally and we were working out details, and then today he e-mails me and says that Fractal Audio just sent him an email saying that his foot controller was ready to ship to him. I hadn't mentioned anything about the AxeFx in my craigslist posting or e-mails so I didn't prompt him about the Fractal controller.

My last gig consisted of me playing and singing and my wife controlling my Axe-Fx. I sold my LF jr. when I was sure that the MFC was coming out (few months ago). I would nod and she'd hit the "bypass" button for leads/trem/wah/etc... Kinda funny to think that I'm using what I consider the best piece of musical gear out (Fractal) but controlling it with my wife. Should have video'd it...

If what your potential buyer says is true, I'm having a drink tonight for Cliff. If it's not true, I'm having a drink tonight for my wife...God bless her.

guitarman19853 said:

Oh man oh man!! I'm gettin excited now! I emailed Danielle and confirmed my place in line from June/July 2008 is still there.

So many people are going to jam their inbox requesting confirmation of their place on the waiting list, that Fractal is going to have to give us a detailed update just to make the emails stop! :eek:

Don't do that people, I'm just joking. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

guitarman19853 said:

Show us the email. :D

zion said:
My last gig consisted of me playing and singing and my wife controlling my Axe-Fx. I sold my LF jr. when I was sure that the MFC was coming out (few months ago). I would nod and she'd hit the "bypass" button for leads/trem/wah/etc... Kinda funny to think that I'm using what I consider the best piece of musical gear out (Fractal) but controlling it with my wife. Should have video'd it...

If what your potential buyer says is true, I'm having a drink tonight for Cliff. If it's not true, I'm having a drink tonight for my wife...God bless her.

Hahahaha!

Buy that girl some shoes!

-J

I replied back saying sorry you aren't interested in the GCP anymore but keep me updated on the MFC-101. I'm hoping I can go check one out in town :D

He responded back only saying that he was on the waiting list for 19 months.

guitarman19853 said:
Well I had a buyer locally and we were working out details, and then today he e-mails me and says that Fractal Audio just sent him an email saying that his foot controller was ready to ship to him.
bullshit.jpg

Back
Top Bottom