MFC 101 update ?

I've been on the waiting list for 24 months, and I haven't gotten an email from Fractal. If he's only been waiting 19 months... well, I don't believe him.

Here is a copy of my email:

" Hey, I'm so sorry that you've waited so long for the MFC-101. I am personally going to deliver one to you for free! Yes, I am scheduled to fly to your house tomorrow. While I am there I am going to paint your house. AND, for being so very patient, I have decided to give your wife a bunch of shoes!

See you tomorrow!
Cliff"

Honest, I just got that email.
Really.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
-J

Still no update at all anyone? My midi controller is dying on me so i need to invest in something very soon. Think i'll be going for the Behringer FCB1010 if i don't hear anything soon. Last time i checked, i thought an 'announcement' was going to be made at the amp show?

from Fractal Audio to Fractal Facebook:

Fractal Audio
There is a new product, the Fractal Audio MFC-101 Midi Foot Controller, coming soon.
53 minutes ago ·

sooooo there is apparently this MFC-101 thingie coming soon. :D

It's closer than ever before. and probably will be released same day as 10.01 presets.
This entire string is all about conjecture. :x

I was told early August by Fractal when I asked when I could expect it to be released.
I`ve been on the waitinglist since June/July 08`

Looking forward to it since my Ground Control has started to become unreliable the last couple of gigs.

Hi Guys,

Newbie here!

Have been poking around the forum for a while though.

I should hope the MFC-101 is not too far away as they have started listing it on the Aussie Distrbutors website (without a price - they have said mid>late August they are expecting them).

http://shop.independentmusic.com.au/col ... ic-amps-fx
http://shop.independentmusic.com.au/products/mfc101

Here's hoping it is not too far away ;-)

I also got an e-mail a day or two before this went up on the site and it mentioned the mfc101 waiting list etc etc...

Yes, Thank you for the post... love the pics !!
mfc101_large.jpg

mfc_rear_large.jpg

Fractal Audio Systems MFC-101
The MFC-101 Fractal Audio Systems MFC-101 is an all-new MIDI foot controller. Designed for studio or stage use, the unit is housed in a high quality steel chassis (15.75" x 10" x 3.75"), and features a bright 20-character display, dual-color LEDs, plus 21 on-board switches for bank/preset selection, effect bypass, tap tempo, or any other function that can be controlled via midi. The MFC-101 supports four expression pedals and four switches via rear panel jacks, and an expansion port allows connecting a planned module to increase the onboard switch count to 43. Fractal Audio fans will enjoy a dedicated "Axe-Fx" mode, designed for seamless operation with the company's Standard or Ultra Tone/Effects processors.

Freakin' awesomeness!

zion said:
"The waiting list is huge but we will be getting a big shipment early August." (from Cliff!)

Great to hear that from Cliff. Does anyone understand why he posts that on another board, and not on this one?

Doesn't really matter I guess, just glad to finally get an ETA. :D

Back
Top Bottom