MFC 101 update ?

My wife thinks I'm nuts. I keep checking all day to see about the announcement...

This is redonculous! :)

I'm going to bed. I'm NOT going to check again tonight...

-J

I've been asking on other forums...People that went, have pics of various amps, talking about how there was fewer people compared to last year, and no one will respond about the MFC.

Meanwhile, I'm changing the Ultra manually with my hands like a fat man who's lost his remote control. (Sold my LF in anticipation of the MFC being released).

Here's a little something that reminds me of my old LF and my new analog controller (my hands)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G29nb8vxSRg

Bakerman said:
That video's from 2008.

lol Damn Google. Ok, that's the best I could do. You get what you pay for and that was my free update. If there's no new news, then I guess that video isn't really outdated. ;)

I'm sure they've been too busy for an official announcement.

On the other hand, I don't understand why none of the Axe Fx fans that have been there haven't posted anything here for the rest of us!!!

Come on people! Why are you making us wait? :cry:

Have there been any posts on any other boards?

I was there. I posted something in the Lounge section answering a question I believe. Anyhow, I was there Saturday and it was a very cool event.

The MFC 101 looked great btw. No photos though. The room was very crowded and very loud each time I visited. I asked somebody there when the pedal would be available, 60 days till full production I believe was the answer.

Somethings from the Amp Show:

"The new presets sounds awesome. The foot controller is still a work in progress but looks good as well"

"Buttons markings were paper scotch taped on."

"Two months or so, $600ish"

"The display on the foot pedal was nice though. I noticed that they kept having to reset the pedal. Is it still in beta or something? "

Muris_Varajic said:
So actually there was no demoing or official release announcement?

Back in May, they announced that there would be an official announcement at the show. :D

"We'll be demo'ing the MFC-101 midi foot controller and making an announcement at the show about its imminent availability."

OldNo.7 said:
[quote="Muris_Varajic":3lr52rit]So actually there was no demoing or official release announcement?

Back in May, they announced that there would be an official announcement at the show. :D

"We'll be demo'ing the MFC-101 midi foot controller and making an announcement at the show about its imminent availability."[/quote:3lr52rit]

That why I am asking, the show is over as far as I know...

Disclaimer: I love Fractal Audio Systems. The Axe Fx Ultra is the greatest musical purchase that I have ever made. Their customer service and innovation are second to none. But, man - this MFC-101 is takin' forever...

"It's coming this fall"

Fall comes and goes...

"Some time early in the new year"

Months go by...

"We're shooting for April"

April comes and goes...

"You'll hear something this fall"

Fall comes and goes...

"You'll hear something at the new year"

The new year comes and goes...

"You'll hear something this spring"

Spring comes and goes...

"It's coming in June"

June comes and goes...

"We'll make an announcement at such and such an event - It's coming! We plan to start shipping the first ones in June!"

Such and such event happens in June...

"It's still in beta. Maybe in a few months..."

bxp69319.jpg

Wake me up when this thing sees the light of day.

browlett said:
Disclaimer: I love Fractal Audio Systems. The Axe Fx Ultra is the greatest musical purchase that I have ever made. Their customer service and innovation are second to none. But, man - this MFC-101 is takin' forever...

"It's coming this fall"

Fall comes and goes...

[edit]

"We'll make an announcement at such and such an event - It's coming! We plan to start shipping the first ones in June!"

Such and such event happens in June...

"It's still in beta. Maybe in a few months..."

Wake me up when this thing sees the light of day.

Yes, I think the best thing for them to do is what they were doing before this last announcement. Say Nothing until the product is really ready to ship. That is, in boxes waiting for address labels! :) That way, it is easier for me to pretend there is nothing in the works, and to not get all weird anticipating that the MFC will make me play better :roll:

In reality, I am very happy with my Gordius and am learning more and more about it's depth. It is a great foot controller with excellent support.

-J

Back
Top Bottom