MFC 101 update ?

Shredgod said:
Yeah, You spend 2G's on the Axe Fx Ultra, granted it's awesome but at what point do you stop jerking your loyal customers around and offer some kind of official status on the pedalboard?
Every other company that sells an amp modeler/effects unit has their pedalboard released on the market at the same time as the main unit.
If you don't have an answer just say "We don't have an answer at this time".
Stop updating every little setting in the Axe Fx and finish thwe damn pedalboard and work out the product end of things then go back to updates on the Axe.
Sorry for the angry tone but C'mon already!

What kind of tone is this? Are you crazy? And.. who exactly is the jerking one here...?

I do not know where you get the idea from that you are entitled to get a Fractal foot controller soon. I do know, however, that a lot of people (including me) would happily wait forever for an MFC-101, if the delay is due to the time Cliff continues to spend on small and big improvements and additional features for the Axe-Fx.

If thou cannot wait, oh Shredgod, why not go out and buy thyself another footcontroller?

Yeah, You spend 2G's on the Axe Fx Ultra, granted it's awesome but at what point do you stop jerking your loyal customers around and offer some kind of official status on the pedalboard?
Every other company that sells an amp modeler/effects unit has their pedalboard released on the market at the same time as the main unit.
Stop updating every little setting in the Axe Fx and finish the damn pedalboard and work out the production end of things then go back to updates on the Axe.

Why would I want to purchase a $1000+ pedalboard (Liquidfoot) that I need to set and program for hours on end and also deal with another company's updates etc?
I know the Behringer board works well but it's construction is not the most durable in my opinion.
:twisted: :evil: :x

I know that many other people have been waiting longer than I have.
I don't feel that I deserve the controller before anyone else, that's not the point.
Everyone that purchased an Axe Fx deserves some sort of status on from Fractal.
Cliff is amazing, the Axe is indeed revolutionary but everyone kisses his butt in the forums
and it's getting kind of old.
Fractal needs to better support their customers.

I bought the Ultra for it's tone and versatility. I knew there was no foot controller. I knew one was in the works. I knew the best alternatives were expensive and would require a lot of new learning and time on my part. I don't have alot of time to tweak and so am just now able to use it live this weekend after two months.

All these things I knew prior to purchase from reading through this forum. There has been no misrepresentation. I too am anxious for the MFC. But angry? I don't get it.

Just my two cents.
-J

What good is it to have the Ultimate sound without the ultimate control and ease of use to go along with it.
I'm not looking for an argument, just need to vent.
I felt the same as you for the first year or so.
What pedalboard do you use?

I knew that the pedaboard was unavailable at the time of my purchase as well.
I did my research as well. I was fine with it for the first year and a half+.
A bi-monthly update from Fractal would be appropriate to keep their customers informed instead of being in the dark.
I have sent emails to find out about getting on a waiting list with no response from Fractal.
A little communication goes a long way.
I don't want to offend anyone just need to vent.

I hope that Mission Engineering makes a pedalboard for the Axe Fx.
It would be out before the Fractal board and work just as good if not better!
The support would be first class! James is the man!

looks like the natives are gettin restless.

I beleive that evey one who owns the axe fx will purchase the MFC-101 as soon as it appears.
But if another company sell a pedal board that is made for the Axe fx , well thats money out of Fractals pocket.

What seems to be my concern is the pictures of what appears to be a finished workin MFC-101.
I would think that the pedal board should have long been on the manufacturing line being sold.

Take liquid foot, one guy buliding pedal boards in his spare time. There are some folks who have placed orders
that are really upset over the companys lack of communication. Im at the point where you couldnt give me one.
If they cant sell them they sure wount support them , but they will make a fine door stop.

We dont have much choice but to sit and wait for the MFC 101.

But a weekly update from fractal would be nice.

Shredgod said:
Stop updating every little setting in the Axe Fx and finish thwe damn pedalboard and work out the product end of things then go back to updates on the Axe.

What the hell are you talking about?!? Since when did Fractal Audio promise to deliver a foot pedal? Sure Cliff has shared with us that one is in the works, but it was never officially advertised. I feel luck that we even have photos and specs on the upcoming product. OK, so it's been 3 years since it was first discussed and I've been eagerly waiting to buy one, but this attitude is ridiculous. You call yourself a loyal customer 'cause you bought the Axe-Fx and then spout off this nonsense? It will be ready whenever Cliff is ready to sell it. Yes, I would love an update, but since when are we entitled to this? Next time Cliff won't share any info about upcoming products or updates to avoid this crap.

When you bought your Axe-Fx, you knew it didn't have a foot controller and there was no definite release date for the MFC. Most professional rack mounted effects units do not have their own foot controller, but are meant to be compatible with MIDI setups and therefore use standard MIDI controllers and expression pedals. Please tell me what other professional rack mounted effects units have dedicated pedal boards released with the main unit?

Shredgod said:
Gizmo, you're whinning worse than I did...Please stop trying to kiss Cliff's ass in public! :lol:
and you stop embarrassing yourself. Gizmo is absolutely right.

Looks like shredgod is making his move to be the first one banned here under the new policy or at the very least.... sent to the back of the line. :D

Patience is a virtue...

Maybe if you didn't want to offend anyone, you should reconsider sending multiple offensive posts?

Metallifan said:
tgunn said:
Shredgod said:
Gizmo, you're whinning worse than I did...Please stop trying to kiss Cliff's ass in public! :lol:
and you stop embarrassing yourself. Gizmo is absolutely right.

Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight! :lol: :lol: :lol:
hehe, by a strange coincidence I am actually going to fight today! kyokushin tournament, wish me luck! :)

rodney-king.jpg

We all have the right to speak our minds and to give opinions.
When I spoke of customer support, it was in respect to the status of the pedalboard not the support of the Axe Fx.
I know it takes a tremendous amount of effort to keep improving upon the Axe Fx and I'm very happy with the fact that the product is ever evolving.
I agree with "wnlively's" statement and I'll leave it at that.
:D

Back
Top Bottom