MFC 101 update ?

mortega76 said:
Two things... remind me never to buy an Axe-fx from you and you could probably benefit from some of this...

forcesofnature_2101_4518640

Yeah, no kidding! After years in climbing shoes, my feet have never been the same.

Oh, and the chances are I won't be selling my Axe, so no worries! :lol:

tzrider said:
I don't mean to gloat, but I have a preproduction sample that I've really been enjoying. It looks a bit different than some of the shots that have appeared on the site, but the UI is incredibly simple. Here's a shot below:

MFC-101.jpg

I should have thought of this three days ago. Better late than never!

Is that what they mean when they say "I'm gonna stick my foot up your Axe?"

Metallifan said:
Bump again.
Latest timeline was May 2010,
I guess Cliff and Tom had too many bad experiences with announcing stuff in advance
so they went silent, it shall be surprise when it happens, no doubt. :D

wezx said:
tzrider said:
I don't mean to gloat, but I have a preproduction sample that I've really been enjoying. It looks a bit different than some of the shots that have appeared on the site, but the UI is incredibly simple. Here's a shot below:

Looks like you NAILED' it :lol: :lol:

MFC-101.jpg

I should have thought of this three days ago. Better late than never!

Is that what they mean when they say "I'm gonna stick my foot up your Axe?"

Cmon scott, dont go ruffling the feathers before its necessary,

cliff was nice enough to show me the case for the pedalboard and said that it would be out soon enough, but i dont wanna get people hyped just in case things fall through, then cliff thinks im a dick, and everyone hates me for getting their hopes up.

its coming, thats all people should know.

You saw the MFC 101 or you saw the case for the MFC 101 ?

The reason I started this post is because I hoped that the guys ar Fractal might at least post a pictre or a list of features.
Any thing is better than nothing !!!. So far all we have seen is the analog toe jam controller.

I dont know where you have been but the MFC 101 has been coming for quite some time now.

Dick or no dick if you got some real info you owe to all the guys ( like me) who are holding on to there cash waiting on the MFC101.

wnlively

Amazing what can be done with a Google search... ;)

Just type "MFC 101" into Google and search for images...immediately brings up several pictures.

It looks like the pictures, its not like gold plated and diamond encrusted, its just a controller. It should work well, and we should all be happy soon.

You guys owe it to Cliff to be patient. You should see the work that guy does! Its incredible!

pcampolattano said:
Cmon scott, dont go ruffling the feathers before its necessary,

cliff was nice enough to show me the case for the pedalboard and said that it would be out soon enough, but i dont wanna get people hyped just in case things fall through, then cliff thinks im a dick, and everyone hates me for getting their hopes up.

its coming, thats all people should know.

Too late.. I'm all hyped now and my hopes are all up again. :D

Kinda funny how Cliff can't even say a word face-to-face with anyone these days without it showing up on his own forum the next day. That's life in the web era. Anyway, I doubt he'd think you're a dick and I doubt there'll be any haters, just guys like me who appreciate every little tidbit of info we can get.

Thanks!

Yeah, You spend 2G's on the Axe Fx Ultra, granted it's awesome but at what point do you stop jerking your loyal customers around and offer some kind of official status on the pedalboard?
Every other company that sells an amp modeler/effects unit has their pedalboard released on the market at the same time as the main unit.
If you don't have an answer just say "We don't have an answer at this time".
Stop updating every little setting in the Axe Fx and finish thwe damn pedalboard and work out the product end of things then go back to updates on the Axe.
Sorry for the angry tone but C'mon already!

Back
Top Bottom