MFC 101 update ?

Merci merci merci !!!!!!!!

I'm waiting for the european third shipment at least, being on the waiting list for less than a month, but I'm still VERY happy with these news :D :D :D :D :D

wnlively said:
Please accept my heart felt apologies to Fractal Audio and to everyone who posted on or read this thread.

Thank you so much Fractal for the update.
An update on the MFC-101 is all any of us have ever asked for from you.

Im sorry that it took a post like that to get you to respond.
All I can do is ask for your forgiveness.

sincerly

wnlively

You are forgiven....
AND moved to the end of the list eternally... :mrgreen:

well Mr.Kilowatt

I dont see your head on the chopping block.

Any one who wants to Flame me is more than welcome.

But you do have an update

Reddy Kilowatt said:
wnlively said:
Please accept my heart felt apologies to Fractal Audio and to everyone who posted on or read this thread.

Thank you so much Fractal for the update.
An update on the MFC-101 is all any of us have ever asked for from you.

Im sorry that it took a post like that to get you to respond.
All I can do is ask for your forgiveness.

sincerly

wnlively

Man, even your apologies sound douchey. Are you taking credit for getting Cliff to post info on the MFC? :lol:

I think he does indeed :) but most important is that "we know" :)

wnlively said:
well Mr.Kilowatt

I dont see your head on the chopping block.

Any one who wants to Flame me is more than welcome.

But you do have an update

His head wasn't on the chopping block because he didn't "flame" the owner of the company because he didn't get his new toy when he wanted.

Lastly, please don't try and take credit for Fractal's posting. All your post did was make you appear as a malicious, spoiled kid. :cry: I highly doubt Cliff was worried about an uprising spawned by your nonsense. You're just a few pixels on the internet, like the rest of us, and I highly doubt anyone at Fractal could give a rat's nut what you think after a post like that.

Now, back to the good news....Whoooooohoooooo!! I can't wait!

guittarzzan said:
His head wasn't on the chopping block because he didn't "flame" the owner of the company because he didn't get his new toy when he wanted.

Lastly, please don't try and take credit for Fractal's posting. All your post did was make you appear as a malicious, spoiled kid. :cry: I highly doubt Cliff was worried about an uprising spawned by your nonsense. You're just a few pixels on the internet, like the rest of us, and I highly doubt anyone at Fractal could give a rat's nut what you think after a post like that.

Now, back to the good news....Whoooooohoooooo!! I can't wait!

That is the part that I truly do not understand... Just a few pixels on the Internet? Are you an Apple fan? This kind of behavior is what makes company have no respect for customers.

FYI, Mr. "I Know It All", these pixels are the ones responsible for the success of FA. If customers stop buying stuff from FA, FA is gone. Period. So, I think that in fact the mere pixel here is you, who truly believe FA is doing its customers a favor when acting with professionalism.

Wizard9 said:
If customers stop buying stuff from FA, FA is gone. Period.

Are you going to buy few more AxeFxs?
Get me another one, please...

I mean, this debate is pointless in total, Cliff knows his stuff, leave it to him to decide how to run his company,
updates, new product announcement etc...it's totally none of your business, no offense.

No more arguing please. Let's keep it civil and on-topic. The MFC-101 is now up at the online store along with a small picture.

Here's a bigger one:

MFC_101.JPG

FractalAudio said:
No more arguing please. Let's keep it civil and on-topic. The MFC-101 is now up at the online store along with a small picture.

Here's a bigger one:

MFC_101.JPG

Thanks Cliff. Really looking forward to the controller.
Peace

FractalAudio said:

Went to buy it and got a message "not currently available."

bjjp2 said:
FractalAudio said:

Went to buy it and got a message "not currently available."

There are HUGE waiting list...

Thanks Cliff!!!!!!!!!! :D

We are not shipping yet. A small quantity will be shipping this week to a select group of people. A large shipment is due by the end of the month.

As was the case with the introduction of the Ultra, if you are on the waiting list you will receive a coupon code that will reduce the price posted when your name comes up.

FractalAudio said:
We are not shipping yet. A small quantity will be shipping this week to a select group of people. A large shipment is due by the end of the month.

As was the case with the introduction of the Ultra, if you are on the waiting list you will receive a coupon code that will reduce the price posted when your name comes up.

Wonderful news Cliff, many thanks! :D

Back
Top Bottom